jordzink
Participant
@jordzink

heyy,
i need some suggestions on what i should continue my sleeve with, i have a sugar skull on the top of my arm with 3 roses underneath the skull it take up about 1/4 of my arm i want to add more i want a whole sleeze but need suggestions something that will go with the sugarskull i was thinking of a peacock but it just wont go, any suggestions will be much appreciated 🙂 ima female by the way if that helps 🙂 thanx 😀

Amok
Participant
@amok

welome to the forum. it would be helpful if you posted a photo of your ink so we can make better suggestions

jordzink
Participant
@jordzink

hi… thank you!
ok well im very paranoid about posting my tat online becasue i dont want ppl to copy my design that ive created but ive got this out line of my arm if it helps :confused:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/55270698@N03/5968302611/in/photostream

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

a picture is worth a thousand words

c0e2dbd9.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

How many fucking posts did you make about this?

ArniVidar
@arnividar
buttwheat;92369 wrote:
How many fucking posts did you make about this?

Too many…

jordzink
Participant
@jordzink

Oh you’s crack me up! Are you’s hear to talk about tattoos or to stalk people and see how many post’s they’ve done? Assholes

ArniVidar
@arnividar
jordzink;92405 wrote:
Oh you’s crack me up! Are you’s hear to talk about tattoos or to stalk people and see how many post’s they’ve done? Assholes

Umh… first of all, “you’s” (or you is) is not proper English.
Second of all, I deleted all your other threads. Posting the same thing on many separate threads is considered rude.
I don’t care that you don’t like me, but generally speaking I am no asshole.

jordzink
Participant
@jordzink

Well if you can’t get information and ideas out of this forum because it’s rude then i guess this is a fail!

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger
jordzink;92449 wrote:
Well if you can’t get information and ideas out of this forum because it’s rude then i guess this is a fail!

Only two people were rude not the whole forum.
Buttwheat was rude but right and you were just rude.

Good luck with your tattoo if you go about it the same way you have gone about asking for help I fully expect you to get the dragon tattoo you deserve.

p.s. you were right about one thing, you have failed.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.