JohnPish
Participant
@johnpish

Hello Everyone. Im John.
And im thinking of getting my very first tattoo. Its going to be on the upper arm/deltoid area

I got a henna on vacation for fun. and now i want a real one (ive always wanted one).
Its a sort of tribal cross. and i was looking for similar things, but then i thought, why not have a cross, and combine it with the other biggest thing in my life. Music.

Could anyone design a Cross made of an old 50’s style microphone and drum sticks? with tribal around it perhaps? i dont know if im supposed to pay you or what, this is my first time on this site. so excuse my newness

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Go to the best tattoo artist in your area and have them do this. This is their job and it’s part of the whole process.
I’m not harping on you this is just a stupid section of this forum.

JohnPish
Participant
@johnpish

i dont know where the nearest one is and i dont have a car at the moment. and my bro told me to get a design, and if i love it after 6 months, get it, so online seemed like the easier thing to do

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

welcome to the addiction DUDE

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum. Can’t help you with your design, but it is a good idea combining music with a cross and I definitely would like to see pics eventually.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Hi John. I’m sorry, I know this is a week old post, but I never look at this section as a rule. Your request intrigues me though, and I’m willing to try something. I’ll try to have it by Friday or Saturday. Welcome to the forum! (P.S. Don’t tell anyone I’m doing tribal for you, they HATE that around here! :p)

JohnPish
Participant
@johnpish
Dave Van;89749 wrote:
Hi John. I’m sorry, I know this is a week old post, but I never look at this section as a rule. Your request intrigues me though, and I’m willing to try something. I’ll try to have it by Friday or Saturday. Welcome to the forum! (P.S. Don’t tell anyone I’m doing tribal for you, they HATE that around here! :p)

Thank you very much ๐Ÿ™‚ and im not exactly sure what classifies tribal as tribal, i had a henna and i was told by my friend (who is no tattoo expert) that it was tribal ish. so yeah.
But thank you again

ArniVidar
@arnividar
buttwheat;89249 wrote:
I’m not harping on you this is just a stupid section of this forum.

It’s not too stupid.. it actually happens from time to time that people come with requests and get actual answers from people willing to help. I’d say that is a good thing, no?

Dave Van;89749 wrote:

I’m adding your post to your permanent record, to be advertised to all that join ๐Ÿ˜‰

Since music (for me) is very organic, and tribal is very not, I don’t see the two mixing well at all. But I’d love to see what you come up with.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

I haven’t abandoned this mission, just trying to figure out something that feels organic and right. I’ll have something soon!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.