ballplayer11
Participant
@ballplayer11

I am in college, and I am finally making the move to get a tattoo. I am adopted, and I want the tattoo to have something to do with that and my parents.

this is my first tattoo, and I have a pretty good idea about what I want, and I want to start drawing up very rough sketches of what I want.

I want it to be on my chest, going onto my shoulder/arm and over onto my back.

On my chest I want a version of the adoption symbol, which is a heart interlocked with a Triangle, and I want it to be kind of part of a tribal-like design that contiunes onto my back, where I will have something to do with my parents. Maybe names? that is the only real idea i have for my back.

any and all comments/advice is appreciated!

Amok
Participant
@amok

That sounds like a real nice tribute tattoo! I don’t really have any ideas for you, but look forward to seeing pics.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I liked it until you got to the tribal part. Don’t get a tribal mate 🙂

Adler
Participant
@adler

I am also adopted and I have a fairly simple version of the adoption symbol tattooed on my chest. I also have other tattoos representing my biological heritage and my adopted family. You can check my album if you want and you can also PM if you want, too.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Oh boy that just sounds lovely

Adler
Participant
@adler

Actually I am adopted, too. I have a simple version of the adoption symbol tattooed on my chest as well as tattoos representing my biological heritage and my adoptive family. I don’t know about the whole tribal thing though. You can look at my album if you want and feel free to PM me if you want also.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.