Faizza
Participant
@faizza

Hey guys,

This is my first post and i am new to tattoos. So I have mused the thought of a tattoo for some time now and a friend just got one and that has kind of increased my thinking about a tattoo.

Pretty much i want something that will last and most likely won’t get bored of or think what was i doing?

Everybody has an animal that remind them of themselves and for me that is a bear (grizzly/brown bear). I’ve read up about bears in tattoos and its exactly what i’m looking for. I want to get my family members initials with a bear, but for it to look like the bear is protecting the names. I don’t think i want the bear coloured in atleast for now would prefer just an outline.

Is anybody able to sketch me an idea as i am useless when it comes to drawing and paintshop etc.

Would be much appreciated

Thanks
Josh

Adler
Participant
@adler

Seriously, an outline of a bear protecting names? Sorry but this sounds horrible. You really should rethink this because that will look foolish in my opinion. If you’re not ready to get anything beyond just an outline then don’t get anything yet. And having a bear protecting words just sounds weird. I’ve seen some amazing realistic bear tattoos, but if you add names it will not go together and look off. And getting just an outline is ridiculous. Sorry for the harsh feedback but just trying to be honest.

Faizza
Participant
@faizza

I don’t mean just a simple 2d bear but i don’t want it coloured in too much. Just want something simple. Also it won’t be names but 4 initials. P.A.S.B. If there was some way the bear could be protecting the letters behind its arm like it would its cubs that i think would work. Unfortunately i’m a shit drawer so need someone to atleast attempt not say my idea is stupid

Adler
Participant
@adler

Then go talk to a freakin tattoo artist, some of them can actually draw. I’ll let them tell you how good your idea is.

Adler
Participant
@adler

I suggest you present you’re idea to an artist and see what they can draw up for you, I’d love to be a fly on the wall for that one. Best of luck to you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.