Wolf
Participant
@wolf

I was told a Native American story about two wolves, and without going into the story, I found it really relevant to me and I am now thinking about getting a tattoo of two wolves (on my shoulder) to reflect this story. The problem is that I can’t find an appropriate picture.
I don’t want a sketch of the wolves, or anything too mystical. More a tribal design. I know this really is a poor description of what I am after, but it is the best way I could explain it.
I would appreciate it if anyone could share some ideas.
Cheers!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

accouplement.jpg

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Do u own a wolf shirt? Moon optional.

crossatwood
Participant
@crossatwood

Is that a real native American Legend? I heard it in the Movie Pathfinder. Each man has two wolves fighting in his heart, love and hate. the one that wins is the one you feed the most. Is that the one you heard?

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

If you look on Google Images for “wolves tribal” (no quotes), it brings up a lot of pics.

Wolf
Participant
@wolf

Thanks for the suggestion, Buttwheat, but not quite what I am after!
Crossatwood, that is the one I heard. Apparently it is a Cherokee legend.
D3FiANC3, thanks for the suggestion.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Is this story about the 2 wolves that represent the duplicity of man? If so, I’ve been looking to get a piece w/ a similar theme but hadn’t yet come up with one with that I felt was original.

11v5w6c.jpg

Wolf
Participant
@wolf

Interresting design, but a little too ‘detailed’ for what I am after.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
crossatwood
Participant
@crossatwood

Cherokee huh? cool, I was just wondering. I didn’t intend to sound like I was doubting, I realized it sounded like that after I posted.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.