mccleve325
Participant
@mccleve325

Hey all, I’ve been considering lately the idea of getting a tattoo in honor of my father, his love in life (engineering), and the man I was named after (Nikola Tesla), as a sort of ode to the amazingness that is my father and the source of my name. I think they were expecting a son and that’s why the idea of naming their child after Nikola sounded like a good idea, but when I came out a girl that name became Nicole. So, I kind of ruined their plans and all, but whatever. So, I believe it was mainly my dad’s idea to name their kid after Tesla because he’s a HUGE fan. And when I say huge, I mean he himself should have a full back tattoo of every one of Tesla’s creations. But alas, he doesn’t, but I would like to take up the honor, seeing as to how I’m interested in it myself. I was considering looking into getting a Tesla coil on my back, since it would probably have to be a fairly good sized tattoo. I don’t really have any other ideas for it at the moment, other then the fact that I know I want the coil.
So, if anyone has any ideas on the design of this beast, it would be fantastic to hear from you! Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.