sackdragon
Participant
@sackdragon

First off, NO FLAMING. Not everybody has the same views on everything. Case closed.

Hey, this will be my second tattoo.

I’m looking to get a tattoo on my left arm, probably shoulder.

I read infowars.com everyday. I was wondering if someone could design me a tattoo dealing with the corrupt government and the lies they tell us. I am really into Shepard Fairey’s artwork and I was thinking of getting something like this, but I wanted to be more unique:
Maybe the eye:
obey-eye-poster-fnl.jpg

Or the earth and hand on this:
obey-giant-hostile-takeover-black.jpg

I was wondering if you guys had any ideas. Let me know.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

First off, your in no position, coming to this forum to post a question, not introduce yourself and then tell us what we can’t do. Who died and left you in charge? What the fuck is “Flaming” anyways?

You asked for opinions:

I think the Earth and Hand would make for a good tat. The Eye, not so much.

The background (behind the Earth, like money) would be difficut, but could be done with just shading. I would also leave the text out and only use the image.

I’m sure if you take this to a legit Tattoo Artist, they would be able to make a cool tat from that.

sackdragon
Participant
@sackdragon

Woah bro, no need to go insane on me.

I’m surprised you don’t know what flaming is. It is when you verbally try to destroy someone through a forum post.

Anyway, my bad for not posting in the introduce yourself section.

I was only thinking of getting the hand, earth, and the kind of “rising sun” thing behind it.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

In my day “flaming” meant something completely different. Example: Freddie Mercury!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.