drummer126
Participant
@drummer126

Hey everybody! New here! Currently have two tattoos, both dragons. The first one is on my arm. I would love to eventually expand this to a quarter sleeve or something between half and quarter.

tat.jpg

Is what I currently have. While it looks off center and crooked- it’s the way my arm is turned. I have had it for about two years, and want to finally expand. I just need help in the right direction, or some creative ideas. Any opinions welcome!

I look forward to browsing the site and seeing what all is out there. 🙂

wayne0mac
Participant
@wayne0mac

maybe some cloud above it and then maybe doves or something flying out from behind it.. which way are you looking to go like religious or dark or what

drummer126
Participant
@drummer126
wayne0mac;76188 wrote:
maybe some cloud above it and then maybe doves or something flying out from behind it.. which way are you looking to go like religious or dark or what

Definitely not religious. I would love to stick with a dark look.

fairytale
Participant
@fairytale

it depends on what this eye is looking for or what the meaning is behind this tat

drummer126
Participant
@drummer126
fairytale;76426 wrote:
it depends on what this eye is looking for or what the meaning is behind this tat

I wouldn’t say it’s necessarily looking for anything. I have always had a fascination with dragons since I was little, and growing up I always knew my first tattoo would have something to do with one. Even my mother knew before I even told her. I’ve been looking around at different things to try to get some kind of an idea about what I want, but I keep drawing blanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.