CashisOC
Participant
@cashisoc

Could someone draw me up a tattoo design based on these photos. I put these together roughly in photoshop but would really like to see how they’d look drawn out. I’m thinking of getting this across the top of my back.

I want to stick to the blue/black color scheme, and may want to incorporate both logos, maybe one could end up being on my upper arm. I’m new here to let me know if there’s anything I could add/left out.

Any help would be appreciated, even if it’s just to critique the designs below.

first choice
backtatdesignrunes.jpg

second choice
backtatdesigntitans.jpg

Thanks,

Chris

CashisOC
Participant
@cashisoc

bump, anyone just wanna comment on the design/idea thus far?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Are those glue-on sparkly things there, arrayed on the tribal?

What are those logos?

It looks horrible IMHO. Just terrible. Among the worst I’ve seen.

CashisOC
Participant
@cashisoc

Well yea they are glued on the tribal, it’s just a photo, ofcourse I don’t want it to look like that when it’s drawn up I just liked the design. That’s why I’m trying to see it drawn up. Those photos are super rough drafts of what I’m looking for, so ofcourse they look like crap now.

Dice
Participant
@dice

If I had a gun to my head from some maniac and he asked me to choose one or I’m dead, I would choose the top one.

But since Arni isn’t here now, I dont like any of em 🙂

jks

Phat_Goddess
Participant
@phat_goddess

Honestly even drawn out I think that design is lacking and I don’t think the circle design in the middle of the tribal really works to well. Maybe if you wanted to still keep that design despite others opinions you could find a way to make the outter circle blend better with the tribal, but overall not really liking the design in general.

CashisOC
Participant
@cashisoc

okay okay, I get it, haha. What’s your opinions on the original design i found though, w/o anything added?

backtatdesign.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Very dull, very boring, very…. dare I say tramp stamp?

But of course, I really don’t like tribal, so who am I to judge?

Oh, and Dice… I’m always here, but they took away my guns!

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
ArniVidar;74067 wrote:
Very dull, very boring, very…. dare I say tramp stamp?

That’s exactly what I was thinking. I was really hoping this was a Christine and not a Christopher- still a little unsure. Mr op, if you are a dude run from this idea. If you are a chick you should still run, just not quite as fast.

Use your money and your body to express who you are- unless you are pretty boring and not very creative I’m sure there is something better out there for you.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

So you want a tramp stamp on your shoulders? Stay away from the tribal bullshit and use your imagination.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.