rgray
Participant
@rgray

11 years ago I wanted a realistic tattoo of two wolf cubs to represent my kids. Found someone to draw it and have had the tat since. I wanted a realistic long-stem rose for my wife and found a few photos on the Internet that were close. My artist took the pics and my thoughts and now I have that tat. Thinking about one for myself that is somewhat different. I would like an image of an Indian male playing a mandolin. Indian would be bare-chested or a vest, 1-2 feathers sticking up from a headband, sitting cross-legged Indian-style, loin cloth, moccasins or barefoot. The mandolin would be a simple A-style with f-holes and enough detail to show the 8 tuning pegs. (Too many illustrations show 4-ukuele or 6 – guitar) I fully expect that 8 individual strings are out of the question. The Indian would be either looking down at the mandolin while playing (preferred) or looking straight out. I might add a Celtic-design ring around the entire pic. Like I said, kinda different but iIn case you are wondering, I am 1/2 Native American, 1/2 Irish, and I play Celtic music on the mandolin.

Just wondering if this forum is a potential source for the right artist.

rgray
Participant
@rgray

Bumping this thread to see if anyone interested. I had one exchange but no follow-up. If it matters, I am looking to have a black-n-gray tat of my pic idea.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.