Tarquin
Participant
@tarquin

Howdy all.

Been trying my best to think of something to cover up my tattoo pictured below, on the inside of my left arm.

2010-08-16232350.jpg

As you can see its extremely badly done, and honestly I don’t like it. I was young & just wanted anything at the time! I also have this on my left wrist.

111.jpg

I haven’t had the funding or alot of time since I had the top pic done, and I want to eventually make my left arm into a sleeve now that I have a new job and a decent payrise.

The only other thing I have found that I like so far is this
PhoenixMourningTattoo1.jpg

Which I photoshopped over the top but its just too much black in one go and doesn’t look right!

My tattooist recommended getting it lazered off so that I have more choices, but someone told me you can’t really tattoo over it?

Basically looking for a little advice, and any would be much appreciated.

Many thanks, Tarq

alexxturner
Participant
@alexxturner

I’d reccommend getting it lazered for this reason.

The tattoo is black, thus you’re limited to the tattoo to cover it. You’ll have to get ANOTHER black or incredibly dark coloured tattoo to cover it which don’t look pleasing. The lazering will lift the blackness and give you more choices to cover it with.

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

do the laser. it will give you way more cover options.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Agreed. YOur options are too limited by big black coverups. A couple of sessions should do the trick!

Tarquin
Participant
@tarquin

Cheers peeps, just as I expected! Will get myself booked in for payday 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.