JJMJ100
Participant
@jjmj100

Hi,

My name is Jamie and i live in England. On 8th of June my baby son was born, named Jake.

I wanted to get a tattoo to mark this moment, i see so many people who do this but it’ never unique. Always the same, some tribal or caligraphy writing on their neck or upper arm.

I was just looking for something a bit different but still special and unique. Does anyone have any suggestions?! Or any designs i can view?

Maybe a portrait of him with his name and DOB? I saw a cool design of baby learning blocks with letters on each one spelling a name, and in colour? Just some ideas i had come across.

Thanks…

JJ

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

a portrait would be the ultimate piece but i wouldnt recommend it as most people have them as a memorial to a child or person that has passed away…

the building blocks is something i aint seen for a while now, the latest is the childs name and a pink or blue balloon floating above it with the dob on the balloon…

you could go for something a little bit bigger and better with for instance… a toy soldier with a ball that has been rolled at it, knocking over the soldier like a ten pin….. have some zap strikes to give it the feeling of action and motion as the ball hits it and then have his name incorporated into it instead of the word “strike”..

just a quick random thought for you ๐Ÿ˜‰

JJMJ100
Participant
@jjmj100

I like the blocks idea alot, is there anyone from here who can draw up designs well?!

JJMJ100
Participant
@jjmj100

Let’s chat then

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

thanks fopr the friends request… i have accepted ๐Ÿ˜‰

sorry for not replying sooner, as you can imagine we all keep pretty busy and this is a place where we can relax a little…. ( i didnt finish tattooing until 23:30hrs tonight and now i need to mop out the studio etc)

as for drawing it up for you…. i promised another member that i would draw something up for them and totally have not had a chance to do it….(about a month ago) so i dont want to promise anything and let you down

im sure that if you go see your local artist he/she will draw it up for you ๐Ÿ˜‰
they might charge a small drawing fee but that will be deducted from the price of the tattoo when you get it done

JJMJ100
Participant
@jjmj100

Thanks mate… if you could try for me. Does anyone else know any other good artists on this site who could maybe draw me up something?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.