m1c
Participant
@m1c

hi there

ive been looking for my next tattoo for a while and have found the closest thing to the one i want! only thing is i only want part of it…. the tattoo is meant to be a full sleeve but i just want the ‘centre peice’! might move on to the tribal part later.

would anyone be kind enough to photoshop or even redraw the rose/heart part please?! (kids names wil be in the banners). i assume its ok to upload the image although was taken from a different site.

thanks

nametat.png

Amok
Participant
@amok

Ewwwwwwwwww

m1c
Participant
@m1c
Amok;93443 wrote:
Ewwwwwwwwww

thanks, quite constructive. i dont expect everyone to like it and i wasnt looking to be slagged off for it.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

take that picture to your tattoo artist tell them what you want and have them draw it up for you.

mindcloud
Participant
@mindcloud
m1c;93441 wrote:
hi there

ive been looking for my next tattoo for a while and have found the closest thing to the one i want! only thing is i only want part of it…. the tattoo is meant to be a full sleeve but i just want the ‘centre peice’! might move on to the tribal part later.

would anyone be kind enough to photoshop or even redraw the rose/heart part please?! (kids names wil be in the banners). i assume its ok to upload the image although was taken from a different site.

thanks

nametat.png

I am a tattoo designer with photoshop and many other programs I can do this done myself but need some money for time 50 bucks would cover it

Amok
Participant
@amok
mindcloud;93709 wrote:
I am a tattoo designer with photoshop and many other programs I can do this done myself but need some money for time 50 bucks would cover it

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

Talisman
Participant
@talisman

Are you looking to competely modify this design or re-create it? This is not a difficult picture to redraw or create an original version.

m1c
Participant
@m1c

just re-create, maybe slightly different so its not exact but yea i like it as it is 🙂 just the potential other several thousand people on the internet who might also like it and had it done over the years!

Talisman
Participant
@talisman
m1c;95652 wrote:
just re-create, maybe slightly different so its not exact but yea i like it as it is 🙂 just the potential other several thousand people on the internet who might also like it and had it done over the years!

Okay. Give me 20 minutes to show you a rough sample

Back in 20

m1c
Participant
@m1c

sweeet thanks 🙂

Talisman
Participant
@talisman

old_rose.jpg

here’s the rough

m1c
Participant
@m1c

wow is weird to see it so large as i can only print it so large then it looses too much quality…. looks great!

Talisman
Participant
@talisman

I would do more but its time for me to call it a night, thanks mate…

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
mindcloud;93709 wrote:

Im convinced.

Talisman
Participant
@talisman

old_rose-1.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.