crazyink
Participant
@crazyink

im looking for someone that can draw a picture of a mistress pissing for a tattoo idea i want,just an out an outline for now,with her in pvc and a whip or something

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Hey good luck with that one!

crazyink
Participant
@crazyink

yeah havent found anything about something like that online yet

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

The easiest way to do it is to go to whatever sick perv site that floats it for you and download a still of the woman in action.

Take the still to your tattoo artist and get them to draw it up from the picture and get them to add a whip.

Art wise it is no different to any other portrait tattoo.

Content wise that is one sick puppy tattoo.

Take Care
Matthew

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

I just had to get in on this one.
I’m guessing that you’ve asked your artist to draw this up and they refused. So your only option would be to get someone to make a line drawing and take it to a “kitchen magician”. Chances are any professional artist would not want to be associated with the content of your idea. I’m no artist, so lets hear from them. Would any of the artist on this forum put this idea on skin?

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

I am oit sure its that bad to be honest. I mean it aint my cup of tea but you will see way wierder stuff at an convention and if you trawl the net for 3 minutes it will seem quite tame.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
crazyink;68114 wrote:
im looking for someone that can draw a picture of a mistress pissing for a tattoo idea i want,just an out an outline for now,with her in pvc and a whip or something

are you serious? this sounds to me like a joke.

If you are serious, you are out there my man. It’s cool, I accept you, I just probably won’t have you over for dinner. Then again, I probably won’t have any of you over for dinner so I guess you are on par with everyone. If this is something you really want, put the computer down and go find an artist who will draw this for you.

crazyink
Participant
@crazyink

no im serious about this,im sure i can find an artist that would do it,well actually i have one,but shes taking forever to sit down and draw it out,plus i might want a few pics and see which one is best,i dont care if anyone approves,i know this is a really original idea :P,kinda “heavy metal” style,i draw myself but not the style im looking for.

Mountain_Man
Participant
@mountain_man

Hey this hobby is all about originality and self expression and if thats what you want on your body more power to ya bro but hopefully you will at least have enough decency to have it in a place that children and bible thumpers arnt subjected to it.

crazyink
Participant
@crazyink

well i plan on getting it on my hip so the bottom half of it is covered when im wearing pants,so not really worried

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

there is nothing wrong with being indevidual… thats what makes tattoos so fascinating, it gives each and every one of us that element of being different.
lots of artists ould do this piece but the problem is finding a decent artist that isnt booked solid.

i doubt that anyone on here would draw it up for you as they may be thinking the same as me…….. someone draws it up and you get a line drawing for your stencil because your kitchen magician aint artistic enough to do it themself and to get a pro do sonmething like that will cost a fortune and want a drawing fee up front..

good luck in your quest 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.