AKnightOfOld
@
Hi all and welcome to my thread!

i am new to tattoos and am very enthusiastic to getting a couple, one on my left leg on the left side and one on my right shoulder. i have thought about this for a very long time and am now certain of what i want.

im thinking of a tudor rose on my leg and that design is very easy to come by, its the one on my shoulder thats is more difficult. im looking for a design of a knights templar or a crusader knight, between the 11th and 12 century.

i want it front facing with a sword in his hands and a shield strapped to his back.

if anyone could help me with a design seeing as im not arty at all i would be very grateful, and depending on the amount of response from this thread i would be willing to pay for the design.

hope to hear from you all.

something like this please….

E

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

You should find a tattoo artist that you want to do the work. Typically, you find someone that you are comfortable with and has a good reputation and then ask them to come up with a design. Sometimes they will want a deposit before starting, but you can work with them to get exactly what you want.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.