julz122
Participant
@julz122

Hey guys, not sure if I’m posting this in the right section but basically i’m looking to get my second tattoo, i know its a pain in the a** since i dont actually know what to get but hence why i’m posting so that hopefully i could get some suggestions.

Basically the reason I want to get it done is that I’ve gone through a lot of sh*t in the past 6 months, its like I wasn’t even living just days went passed i didnt give a toss about anything, I wasn’t happy even once during this period, its literally like the world around me was dead and the only reason I was living was because I had nothing else to do. Recently I got a huge wake up call and started sorting my life out and seriously couldn’t be happier at this point I want to get something that will remind me what I went through and to never let that happen to me again.

I know this explanation is pretty vague but thats all I got, I know I want something in black and white maybe on the right side of my lower back or on my upper arm and around 15cm in length. I was thinking of maybe including this quote as well “It’s a very short trip. While alive, live”

As I mentioned before I’m really open to any suggestion and ideas.

Peace.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I think you should do this… if you get the lines here and you shade this part here you could get the 3d image like what you were talking about.

Seriously, it’s tough for us to do anything to help you when you don’t know what you want yourself. What do you want? What represents your struggle to you?

You should work on the answer to these questions and answer these questions yourself.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.