sanrowhitey
Participant
@sanrowhitey

hello there,
i’ve been thinking about getting a tatto for quite a while and finally decided what i want kind of.
i was thinking of getting something like a symbol taht represents nature, and a symbol taht represents mankind
and ahve the two symbols like merging or something to represtn mankinds link to nature but im no artist and i was having very little luck serching for symbols on google so i came here to see if any of you guys or tatoo artists could help me with some disign or something.
Help will be very very apreciated.
thank you all

Rodrigo

bodyart
Participant
@bodyart

Love the idea!! What about a tree that is half tree half human the leaves of the tree could slowly fade into hair of a human and then a face and the Trunk of the tree could slowly fade into legs of a human. Then it would look like the human is emerging from the tree. But the tree should be meaning full. I would then research type of trees if you wan to do this. Something similar to this picture except for less flowers and less animals and maybe a standing person.
WoodNymph.jpg

sanrowhitey
Participant
@sanrowhitey

thnks for the feedback man!! i really like your idea hahaha im getting exited but i really really suck at drawing can anyone give me some help with that??

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

the idea is nice, if you took a pic like that to your tattoo artist they will be able to draw something up for you based on the idea.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.