Nemisis515
@

Hello All! Name is Sammed 😎
Need a sketch or design for my second tattoo that I’m planning on putting on my upper right arm. I already have a Lonewolf howling under a half moon and stars on my back….
What I’m looking for is a grundgy New Skool tattoo, lot of color, and very detailed, detail is key with me.
I’ve had this image in my head for a while now but can’t quite draw it out right myself.
Spects:
Designs- Scorpion/ Fleur de Lis (New Orleans, Saints emblum)
The Scorpion would be black with red shadding, either crawling on top of the Fleur de Lis symbol, or hanging down from it, or gripping onto it, can’t quite figure out what is possible to do best.
The Fleur De Lis itself would be Old Skool drawing, with a blue/green shading with green poison from the Scorpions stinger dripping from the top to the bottom and maybe a wound in the Fleur de Lis itself with blood coming out of it mixing with the poison itself dripping down.

Well I hope there is someone out there that could draw this out for me, and get a kind of picture I have in my head of it. Also hope that is enough information for it.
I’m planning on having it fill my arm up from my shoulder down to my elbow…
Thank You.
Example Pictures of similar tattoos of each symbol, but I defenetly want them together as one tattoo in New Skool design:
fleur-de-lis-giclee-drawing1.jpg
scorpion53-1.jpg

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

take what you just typed out to your artist. If you are committed to getting this tatt, then the artist should be more than happy to help you with drawing it up (if he/she wants your $$) And what you describe sounds really cool and would make a good half sleeve

Good luck with it. I’ve been seeing alot of people around here getting the Saints emblem inked on em….and altho I am stoked they won I wont be one of those people. lol

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.