Wildocry700
Participant
@wildocry700

yea, i had my friend put those on there and he wasn’t a very skillful artist back then.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

If you want to maintain the Rammstein and fire thing, I’d say outline the logo with a ‘glow’, re-ink the black for the logo itself and then just bathe the whole thing in proper flames. Well pulled off, the new flames (red and yellow this time) would cover the blue thingies and make it look like the whole thing was just flooding your arm with heat.

Oh, and don’t go to the same artist, even if you get it for free.

Wildocry700
Participant
@wildocry700

I dont really like the colors red and yellow so that why i tried to go with the blue flames, maybe ill just get the whole thing in flames if that could be pulled of with still maintaining the symbol. And yea im def not going back to the same guy.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

But.. fire is red 😀

Well, a proper artist might manage to make blue fire look like fire, not water.

Wildocry700
Participant
@wildocry700

haha yea i know, i just wanna get anything done really to make it look halfway decent

Wildocry700
Participant
@wildocry700

Would the blue be easy to cover up, if so what colors could cover it up?

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs
Wildocry700;61220 wrote:
Would the blue be easy to cover up, if so what colors could cover it up?

I was just going to ask you about covering it up? Unless its a very meaningful tattoo? I’m NOT a artist so this is just my opinions, but it maybe a litltle difficult just to cover up the flames. I would consider a decent sized tattoo if you plan on doing a cover-up.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.