Wildocry700
Participant
@wildocry700

Hello, New here and looking to add on to my tattoo, want some sort of tribal thing, or anything that looks interesting. Im into darker style tattoos if that makes any sense.

r2.jpg

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Are you looking for ideas?

You know…I personally find brainstorming with my artist to be the best way to get inspiration.
Maybe you could try that?

But I’m sure the other members here will be happy to share their ideas…
I’m simply not a very creative person!

Wildocry700
Participant
@wildocry700

Yea im just looking for some good ideas on what i should add on.

And i dont really have a set artist, The one that did this was my friends artist and i have no idea where he has gone.
And the guy who did my other ones has moved away as well so im stuck with finding a new artist as well. 🙁 lol

Dont feel bad im not too creative either.

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

So is the pic a design you’re considering? And you want to add on to it?

Or are you looking to add on to an existing tattoo?

Either way… what is it? I get the flames, but what is the blocky stencilly thing?
And where are you looking to put it?

Jeez, I’m full of questions. 😀

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

WTH is it ?

And I’m with ChaosDani with the other questions….. Need MORE info

Wildocry700
Participant
@wildocry700

I am looking to add on to this one, its located on my right upper arm, Kinda wanting something that could wrap around my arm but im up for any suggestions.

The “blocky stencilly thing” is the symbol for the Band Rammstein.

Im surprised Ive gotten this many replies. Any creative insight would be appreciated.

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

The only thing I can think of is to rework the flames so they look more unified. You could extend them to wrap around your arm more. Maybe add some color to it.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

if you have this tattooed already i think we would be able to offer more help if we could actually see what it looks like and its placement !

ArniVidar
@arnividar

The image looks like it’s a photograph of the arm, with all the flesh and background ‘brushed’ out.
If that is indeed the case, the color of the flames is very dull and should definitely be reworked and added to IMO.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

not the image i see. looks like a turned a4 piece of paper with some badly drawn square tribal thing :confused:
oh with blue flames

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover
Butterfly_Kisses;59815 wrote:
not the image i see. looks like a turned a4 piece of paper with some badly drawn square tribal thing :confused:
oh with blue flames

Me too BK, just looks lioke an ink drawing to me, would be better if this was an actual phot of the tattoo, if it is a tattoo yet, or just an idea……

I wouldn’t really have much idea what to add on to it, it looks a bit disjointed to me, but hey, I’m not an artist, maybe someone with an artistic eye will see things I don’t.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Butterfly_Kisses;59815 wrote:

Well, the original logo is much more square, and this pic looks like it’s warped around a tubular object, which is why I thought it might be a photo. But the colors on that pic do look like watercolors or something. Either way, whether it’s an accurate color scheme for an existing tattoo or an accurate color scheme for and idea of a tattoo, it’s a bad bad color scheme 🙂

Bender
Participant
@bender

I’d definitely get those flames worked on…they don’t look like they should be part of the symbol. – plus they are too “sparse”. If you’re gonna flame something, make it look like it’s on fire.

Wildocry700
Participant
@wildocry700

Yea i agree the flames do look like crap, kinda wanted to see what something else would look like with it or maybe it would be too much and i should try and get the flames redone/finished

But here is the real pic if this would help anyone spark a creative thought.

img0276n.jpg

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

im really not sure about them flames, looks more under water to me :rolleyes:

i suppose all i would do with that tattoo ( if possible ) would be to have it filled in with all technical and machine looking so it looks more heavy metal i guess ..
maybe they will look more like flames too if you have some red and think black lines around them.
:confused:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.