#25399
bootylicious_2212
Guest
    @

My boyfriend has been going on about this film that was his favorite when he was younger, It was about a boy that went into a cave and found some slime (I think he said it was red)..the boy made figures out of it and they came to life. Im desperate to find the title of the film so I can buy him it as a suprise so pls anyone that knows the answer plsssssssssss tell me!!! Thanks!

#116243
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy
mistikuss;101277 wrote:
And how long has it actually

Yet again that doesn’t make sense. Keep trying im sure you’ll make sense one of these days.

As for the film is there any more details you can give us like who starred in the film?


Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
#116250
ArniVidar
Moderator
    @arnividar

It’s a 4 year old thread. What’s the point?


test sig
#116208
msmercury
Participant
    @msmercury

Hahahaha! Very amusing.

#116214
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy
ArniVidar;101289 wrote:
It’s a 4 year old thread. What’s the point?

Damn! I didn’t look at the date again it was in my Today’s Posts :/


Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
#116254
ArniVidar
Moderator
    @arnividar
Wardy;101302 wrote:
Damn! I didn’t look at the date again it was in my Today’s Posts :/

Well of course.. it had been updated today because the spammer woke up 8 dead threads, most of which you replied to 😉


test sig
#116256
Amok
Participant
    @amok

Gee Wardy, when will you learn?


Instagram: pacsyd
#116257
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy
ArniVidar;101309 wrote:
Well of course.. it had been updated today because the spammer woke up 8 dead threads, most of which you replied to 😉

Im defiantly going to have to check the dates from now on sorry guys.


Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
#116258
ArniVidar
Moderator
    @arnividar

That’s our Wardy.. defiantly going where no man has gone before.


test sig
#116259
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy
ArniVidar;101313 wrote:
That’s our Wardy.. defiantly going where no man has gone before.

What do you mean 😛 Haha


Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
#116260
ArniVidar
Moderator
    @arnividar

It just means that you are seriously dyslexic, and I was making fun of you because of it. I’m cruel that way 🙁


test sig
#116261
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy
ArniVidar;101315 wrote:
It just means that you are seriously dyslexic, and I was making fun of you because of it. I’m cruel that way 🙁

I’ve never been diagnosed but i actually think i have got it because sometimes i spell simple word’s wrongly etc. 😮

To be fair though most night’s i do have a good few glasses of the old Jack if that may cause spelling mistakes.


Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
#116262
ArniVidar
Moderator
    @arnividar

Yep. And you have no clue how to use the ‘s, capital letters, proper grammar, sentence structure or punctuation.

Nothing ill meant by this observation, mind you. You’re no worse a person for it.


test sig
#116263
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy
ArniVidar;101317 wrote:
Yep. And you have no clue how to use the ‘s, capital letters, proper grammar, sentence structure or punctuation.

Nothing ill meant by this observation, mind you. You’re no worse a person for it.

Yeah i fully know what you mean i admit my english is terrible, I was kind of a dickhead in school and ended up only passing sport and science because of it.


Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
#116264
Amok
Participant
    @amok

I find you characteristic and charming, Wardy.

Did that sound gay? I hope so, it was meant to.


Instagram: pacsyd
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.