PsychoticInk
Participant
@psychoticink

A man was walking down the street when suddenly he had to take a leak. Well the only place around was a bar. He walks in and upto the bartender and asks ” Can I leave my 3 lil ducks on the bar just long enough for me to take a leak? I promise I’ll buy a drink after.” Bartender says “I guess that would be fine” As the man went to the restroom the bartender looked at the 3 ducks, and asks the first duck ” Why hello little Duck whats yer name and how has yer day been so far” the little duck replies “My name is Huey and my day has been Fantastic I have been in and out of pudles all day long!” The bartender replies “Thats great!” Then looks to the second duck and says ” Why hello little duck whats yer name and how has yer day been?” 2nd. duck replies “My name is Duey and my day has been Great I have been in and out of puddles all day long!” Bartender replies “Thats great!” just then it dawned on the bar tender… “Humm Huey, Duey, I bet this last duck is Luey?” Just then he looks at the 3rd. duck and says ” Let me guess little duck yer name is Luey?” just then the 3rd. duck replies ” HELL NO! My name is Puddles and Don’t ask me how my damn days been!”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.