Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@Call_me_Lola 140638 wrote:

I haven’t seen a bottle like that in a few years! And I have never seen American beer in a ‘stubby’. I always thought that those bottles were a Canadian thing, but by the time I was legal they had switched to the taller, slimmer, long neck bottles.

it’s a new thing,a temporary throwback promotion, they are commemorative 1936 bottles. 🙂 24 for $15.99 is cool for me !

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@NorCalDan 140642 wrote:

it’s a new thing,a temporary throwback promotion, they are commemorative 1936 bottles. 🙂 24 for $15.99 is cool for me !

All Canadian beer came in glass ‘stubby’ bottles until the mid 80’s. The stubby beer bottle was Canada’s national beer bottle from 1961 to 1984. I’ve often thought bringing them back for a special promotion would be a great seller. I guess they had the same idea. Are they plastic, or glass?

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@Call_me_Lola 140645 wrote:

All Canadian beer came in glass ‘stubby’ bottles until the mid 80’s. The stubby beer bottle was Canada’s national beer bottle from 1961 to 1984. I’ve often thought bringing them back for a special promotion would be a great seller. I guess they had the same idea. Are they plastic, or glass?

they are glass 🙂

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

dsc02006.jpg
    no bad days 🙂

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Tangueray Vodka.

Not as good as their Gin, but not bad.

charliesnike
    Participant
    @charliesnike

Coconut water

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Bought it friday. Sick all weekend. Finally got to crack the seal. Please ignore the Bad hathair and awkward smile. Drunk by 10am.
    I can do that since i work the night shift.

IMAG0456_zpsa7f73e28.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 142445 wrote:

Bought it friday. Sick all weekend. Finally got to crack the seal. Please ignore the Bad hathair and awkward smile. Drunk by 10am.
    I can do that since i work the night shift.

There are two local bars in my area that cater to us “C” trickers and open at 7:00 AM. (and one diner with a liquor license)
    I usually stop on Saturday mornings. It gives my wife a chance to sleep in undisturbed.

At the diner? Steak, eggs, and a Bloody Mary!

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

@Sam-I-Am 142447 wrote:

There are two local bars in my area that cater to us “C” trickers and open at 7:00 AM. (and one diner with a liquor license)
    I usually stop on Saturday mornings. It gives my wife a chance to sleep in undisturbed.

At the diner? Steak, eggs, and a Bloody Mary!

That sounds nice. I finally found a good place to eat at 7am. Local hippie chicken biscuit place. Best biscuits and gravy ive ever had.
    And they have bacon jelly!

Mary M
    Participant
    @mary-m

It’s bed time and I only drink green tea before going to bed, gives a peaceful sleep.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Bird Dog Bourbon!

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

old_coors.jpg

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.