Apple juice. Feeling healthy as fuck!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Ice water.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Warm Diet Dr. Pepper after a delicious mid-morning meal of oatmeal with raspberries.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Past midnight but still sort of weekend. So beer, clearly.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

so I had a great birthday today,had a killer omelet ,had a visit with my kids & grandkids,the niners won,and having some of these
    bud1.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Tanguerey “Rangpur” on the rocks.

Dan, Budweiser is one of very few beers I cannot drink. I always get a headache.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

bud1.jpg

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

strong coffee
    coffee.jpg

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Warm Diet Dr. Pepper. It’s going to be Horizon chocolate milk in a minute.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

McDonald’s black coffee. I ordered a low calorie sandwich, but was given a Steak and Egg bagel with cheese. It was so good.

(I hate McDonald’s and only went for convenience today. I probably go once a year on average)

I tried warm Dr. Pepper once years ago. (The “recipe” was on the can) It’s weird, and made the ice melt really fast.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

On my last day on my rotation, I finish up my dictations, submit them, then I drive to McDonald’s, order six Sausage McMuffins without cheese, and a large coffee with four Splenda for Dad. I take this by my parents’ since my dad is an unholy pain in the ass to convince to eat. (See where I get it from?)

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 134979 wrote:

My dad is an unholy pain in the ass to convince to eat. (See where I get it from?)

I learned few good things from my dad. He was a compulsive liar. However, years ago while Christmas shopping he stuck an item in his pocket. Once in the car he discovered it and I watched him as he stared at it, then went back in and paid for it. I think that is why integrity means so much. Thankfully our son George followed suite.

(as far as “what are you drinking” Dad did teach me how to drink!)

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Sam-I-Am 134985 wrote:

I learned few good things from my dad. He was a compulsive liar. However, years ago while Christmas shopping he stuck an item in his pocket. Once in the car he discovered it and I watched him as he stared at it, then went back in and paid for it. I think that is why integrity means so much. Thankfully our son George followed suite.

My dad taught me now to drink, too. ๐Ÿ™‚ (Though, until I see a neuro, no migraine triggers!)

My dad drilled honesty into us. I’m fortunate there, too.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@Sam-I-Am 134985 wrote:

My dad taught me how NOT to drink. He stopped when I was 10 and has been sober ever since. He taught me that a MAN can accept and overcome his problems. I have much respect for him.

Although I do like to (over) indulge every once in a while. As a matter of fact I feel one coming on this Saturday night. Liquor+Halloween costumes=fun. ๐Ÿ˜€

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Now it’s last night’s Diet Dr. Pepper, but later, chai masala with honey.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.