Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Like the title says i think ill be calling it and won’t be posting on here anymore, The forum has changed for the worse. It has gone from being a nice place to talk about my passion to a lot of uptight stuck up people thinking they are better than other people which is what i hate most about life these days. Im not talking about the criticism before the people who registered to the forum yesterday say it’s the criticism. None of the down to earth people are left on here really or at least i have not seen them. The reason i have made this thread is not to bore the hell out of the people who are better than everybody else on this forum it’s for the down to earth people who used to be on this forum who don’t post for the same reason’s im going to stop posting (Dave Van, msmercury, Sherav etc…). Tattooing has evolved for the better but the people haven’t, it used to be cool to have tattoo’s but now all snobby twats get them etc and it just isn’t the same anymore because people have changed it for the worse by there attitude towards tattoo’s.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

It’s been real.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Before you go, what color of horse would you like to ride off into the sunset? You know, if this wasn’t the internet and this was a Western.

I’d pick a gray one.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@GrayCatLove 131584 wrote:

Before you go, what color of horse would you like to ride off into the sunset? You know, if this wasn’t the internet and this was a Western.

I’d pick a gray one.

I’ll take the real high one you are always on, stuck up silly tart.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Wardy 131585 wrote:

I’ll take the real high one you are always on, stuck up silly tart.

Oh, Wardy, you know I was always a little in love with you, too. I’ll miss you.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 131584 wrote:

I’d pick a gray one.

A carousel horse would be more appropriate.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Sam-I-Am 131589 wrote:

A carousel horse would be more appropriate.

It would be more appropriate for the inevitable circle that’s being ridden.

I appreciate his quick return to answer my question. You know, most people who leave forever aren’t courteous enough to step back in and answer a paltry question about a horse. I really think the English truly are better-mannered on the whole. It shows.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 131591 wrote:

I really think the English truly are better-mannered on the whole. It shows.

Not in private messages.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Goodbye Wardy. Your going to be mist.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Bye mate and take care, good luck with what ever the future holds 🙂

I really hope I am not one of the snobby cunts lol

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I’ll miss my little half retarded buddy.
    Most of us tattoo snobs were here when you came here and have been giving you shit ever since you you’ve been here. Mainly because of your attitude of quantity over quality. Many of times we have wasted our time trying to get you hooked up with a decent artist.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

I am a self admitted tattoo snob. And I love u.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

I haven’t been here for that long but I read a LOT of threads on this forum before I ever joined in. Your point of view, your lack off blowing smoke up anyone’s arse, your sense of humor, all part of what kept me reading. I like snarky.

And I know that I am going to miss that Wardy “flavour” around here.

We HEART LA
    Participant
    @we-heart-la

Although I just signed up. You Seem like a straight shooter. No BS kinda dude like myself.

Wish you well man. Never stop getting INK… :thumbsup:

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Aw, I think that’s too bad. Nice to see some old school around here 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.