buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

It is the same on all forums.. The same questions get asked daily and the crotchety people on the forum bitch about it and yell at the newbs to use the search feature. If it wasn’t for the stupid questions it would be dead on each and every forum out there.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

All the beginner question threads only make the “look what I just got from (insert artists name)” threads that much better.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@peterpoose 131298 wrote:

How can I make love to my wife properly?

Ill show you if you want ๐Ÿ˜‰

We HEART LA
    Participant
    @we-heart-la

@Sam-I-Am 131314 wrote:

There are thousands of tattoo pictures in the “gallery”. Have you checked them out?

We would like to see your tattoos as well.

Thank you for your input.

I wasn’t referring to me. But from what I gathered from the “forum life” is the more pics a thread has the more hits and more people comment. Instead of a bunch of usual’s talking shit to each other. lol

But like buttwheat said. They’re all the same.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@We HEART LA 131334 wrote:

I wasn’t referring to me. But from what I gathered from the “forum life” is the more pics a thread has the more hits and more people comment. Instead of a bunch of usual’s talking shit to each other. lol

Here’s one more little piece of my back piece. (others in my album)

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Doesn’t look very well done that Sam.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Looks like an afterthought. Its weird that the “lizard” looks more interested in the car than lunch. And if that’s supposed to be a velociraptor then the proportions are way off. Unless Jurassic park wasn’t based on facts… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 131374 wrote:

Looks like an afterthought. Its weird that the “lizard” looks more interested in the car than lunch. And if that’s supposed to be a velociraptor then the proportions are way off. Unless Jurassic park wasn’t based on facts… ๐Ÿ˜‰

It was definitely an afterthought. Had it been planned earlier the “bug” would be a VW micro-bus.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.