@Sam-I-Am 134214 wrote:

I got married on October 5, 1985!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Belated.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Call_me_Lola 134216 wrote:

Friday at work I discovered that I had four sick days to use this year, or loose them.
    I took off this weekend and planned a nice dinner out.

She said she wanted to go to Mister Ed’s Elephant Museum. (It’s about an hour away in Ortanna, PA)

Then dinner in Shippensburg at The Shipwreck Pub. (Nice steaks and some fine wine)

Today: The National Watch and Clock Museum in Columbia, PA and a little antiquing too.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@poxphobia 134205 wrote:

I’ve been single for six months or so now, after a short relationship that I figured out was more of a winter depression that anything else, and I really don’t want a new one. They’re nice and sweet, but then I have to wear pants and behave and stuff. And these days I’m happy being a slut.
    I love sex. And I kinda refuse to use it as a weapon. It happens when it does, and more than once have I been the one to just sleep with someone and realize I don’t want anything more from them. If its love, its gonna be love no matter when I sleep with the guy.[/quote]

And that’s normal. There are all kinds of love, and wanting to have sex for fun outside of long term relationships is normal and human.

But Norway is a slutty country. Like, really slutty. If you say that you have a 90-day rule, you might as well be a unicorn. That’s how rare you are :p
    I don’t get how people exploit a partner for money. Really? I.. I don’t get it. Seems ridiculous. Cats are much better company!

America’s pretty slutty, too, but I think we’re less honest. And happens all the time. I have friends who won’t date the RNs. They got that degree to get a sugar daddy. When I got my NP, it was amazing how many men became “interested.” Lots of bums who don’t want to work. I’ve gone to being plain rude a lot of the time. No, I don’t want to go to a movie, get a drink, or have dinner.

Go for Mr Muscles! Stop resisting. It’s much more fun! ;D I had a hippie for breakfast this morning. Complete with dreads and hemp pants and all. That’s how I like my sunday mornings; boys that are no good for me, and go home to have pizza in bed in my underwear and watch Law&order for three hours straight. <– this is why I don't need a relationship.

With the right man, you don’t have to dress to impress or put on pants, and can watch your shows and have your “me time.” IF you ever want that, and if you don’t, that’s normal. The hippie sounds like a good time.

Mr. Muscles has liked me a long time. I’ve liked him. I guess I’ve resisted because of my own personal wall, like you, not wanting a relationship at the time, not grasping why he liked me. (This guy’s a serious bodybuilder. I’m not that type of woman for that kind of guy in the world of stereotypes. It just surprised me.) There’s a big age difference, but the older I get, the more I see it as a positive. He’s thoughtful, caring, polite, takes me at my worst, never complains when I’m kvetching and raving (for two years, as friends). There’s a real inexplicable connection there. He wants me to meet his folks before we “get serious.” This guy is old-fashioned.

@NorCalDan 134207 wrote:

god dam ! where the fuck were you when I was single ? LOL

ya,you’re a hottie too !

I KNOW! I’d do her.

@ArniVidar 134211 wrote:

Sorry, but that just sounds like you’ve been dating the wrong guys 🙂

As for being a slut… you go girl! Where would we be without hot sluts?!

Not to be contradictory, but long term relationships aren’t for everyone at the time. I went eight years. I wasn’t interested. And I’m jelly. I’d slut it up if I could. 😉

@Call_me_Lola 134216 wrote:

2x!

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Still pretty upset about getting blown off at my appt Saturday before last.
    Guess I’ll just be collecting from here on out. No more small work.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@jerryatrophy 134266 wrote:

Still pretty upset about getting blown off at my appt Saturday before last.
    Guess I’ll just be collecting from here on out. No more small work.

Sorry, Jerry. Don’t get discouraged. There are still some honest folks in the world who will do those small tattoos.

Still having nausea, back, and other issues. Ready for that minor surgery, and my dental surgery this week. I work today, but I’ll be waiting on the call.

Working day shift is a little different, but I don’t think I’d want to do this all the time. (How could I get away with sleeping on the job?)

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

@GrayCatLove 134269 wrote:

(How could I get away with sleeping on the job?)

I do it all the time 😀

Sorry about the nausea….that’s something that I can’t stand.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@ezrider 134283 wrote:

I do it all the time 😀

Sorry about the nausea….that’s something that I can’t stand.

I do sometimes too. If I’m so tired I’m about to drop, I’ll pull over for a power nap for half an hour. Better than falling asleep at the wheel.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Iy @Amok 134293 wrote:

I do sometimes too. If I’m so tired I’m about to drop, I’ll pull over for a power nap for half an hour. Better than falling asleep at the wheel.

Weird fact: I considered truck driving as a career.

One appointment down. The bitch everyone loves sooooooo much can’t remove it without pulling my legs apart Thursday and waiting a week. I can’t stand her. She won’t let her fucking NP or midwife do it.

I swallowed my pride and asked one of the newer male OBs. He said he’d pull the implant in my arm after lunch.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@GrayCatLove 134220 wrote:

I hope she stays around. *hugs*

Like my dad, we’re non-demonstrative people. Maggie taught us, and specifically him, to love openly. Losing her broke his heart. I was so angry the vet said she was “too big” for a sedative. At the time I was a lowly RN. Now I’d have helped her, given her something to relax her. I’ll never take crap from a DVM again.

Gonna shoot you a PM. 🙂 Look out for it.

Thanks GCL. My little one had to be pulled off her pain meds after 48 hours because she is so small that she was WAY overdosed on them. FRIED out of her little wee brain.

Today I realized that the $3500 vet bill (so far) works out to over $1000 per pound. But her snuggles are priceless. 😀

And I really hope that you are feeling better soon, too.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Call_me_Lola 134301 wrote:

Thanks GCL. My little one had to be pulled off her pain meds after 48 hours because she is so small that she was WAY overdosed on them. FRIED out of her little wee brain.

Today I realized that the $3500 vet bill (so far) works out to over $1000 per pound. But her snuggles are priceless. 😀

And I really hope that you are feeling better soon, too.

Uh oh? Tramadols? I can help if need be on dosing calc.

Me too on feeling better. Dunno if he’s going to go the weird way and do a pelvic and breast exam since we have rotations together. If so, I plan on making it just as awkward for him by tarting it up.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Had a tooth removed that had dropped down. Before that had my Implanon removed… Had to make a bigger incision than planned, and a bunch of Looky Lous wanted to watch. (Not students. Just nosy peeps.) Damn, the OB is cute. Probably wanted to see what would happen… Nothing… Just me being bossy and him being bossy back. Anyway, I already feel better with it out. I admit, I’m bad and stroked his bicep as a “thank you” pat. <.< Can't help myself. I'm human. I'm weak.

But I like Mr. Muscles. Just until I formally commit, I can’t help flirting. We’re spending a little time. It’s good, but until we talk about the boyfriend/girlfriend thing, or it’s specified it’s exclusive, flirting is okay. I’d be okay with a low back touch as a “thank you.” I think I may be in need of intimacy, but that probably won’t happen for another month or so at this rate.

Also I have a follow-up on the 22nd at the dentist for a cleaning/filling on the deep top molars and my tattoo, and a physical/follow-up on the 23rd with my OB pal. Damn, he’s cute. Too bad we both have giant egos.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I’m getting real tired of working a 10 hour day then going to school for 3 hours

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.