GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

He’s 20.

His blithe acceptance is charming, but man, I was surprised he didn’t ask for an STD panel.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Ahahaha, that’s funny! 😀 He’s probably just fucking with you. I do this to my brothers girlfriends. One of my brothers did something stupid around a boyfriend of mine once, ever since I screw up his lovelife whenever I get the chance. Last thing I did was invite a girl he tried to get rid off who was hopelessly in love with him to his party. His face = Priceless. And I’ve managed to become BFF with his baby mama. I’d probably be 100x worse if I had a young parent dating. Making people uncomfortable is an art.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 137698 wrote:

No rashed up tattoos.

That’s the first thing I thought of! Glad you’re okay!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Jesus, Jerry. Glad you’re okay.

Pox, I suspect he was fucking with me. He’s a good guy, though.

Last night dealt with this 350 lb. self-labelled suicidual asexual at work who “felt suicidal” because a couple girls rejected him. Not sure why it matters if girls reject you if you don’t even like to fuck them. Doesn’t seem worth ending your life over. He didn’t see the humor in this when I pointed it out.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Fuck the Seahawks are awesome

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@buttwheat 137782 wrote:

Fuck the Seahawks are awesome

So Butt, what kind of beer goes best with the taste of VICTORY?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Call_me_Lola 137793 wrote:

Something light weight.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Call_me_Lola 137793 wrote:

A nice blonde ale

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I’m very happy, but very busy. MCAT is over and I’m pleased with my score. I’ve been working on applications and working like a mad woman; I’m on my third of eight nights tonight. I had six days off last week and spent time in Nashville at a conference and screwing around. Didn’t get tattooed, sadly. I’ve been going to the gym most mornings after work and while off at least four days a week.

Mr. Muscles and I put off Valentine’s since I didn’t even get home until 10 AM and slept until 2 PM. My celebrated Valentine’s will be March 7. I’m not an easy person to be in a relationship with. I’m pretty obsessed with my work and my own life, and I like to do what I like to do when I like to do it. He’s wonderful about understanding that. I’m very fortunate. That’s the best Valentine’s gift I could ask for.*

*The spa package is pretty sweet, though. Mani/pedi and facial? Yes, please!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I thought I would do some four wheeling on my way to work thanks to a fucking patch of black ice. Many thanks to the two guys in a pickup truck that dug me out!

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Does anyone besides me think that sarafabel is a joke?
    “Let me tattoo this on your thigh, black only. Quote $800-$1600”
    Really?
    First off if you have creative control on design and placement how the fook do you come up with
    A quote that open ended?
    Only black….no shading….no color……$200+ an hour…….WTF

Rant over

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Watching the Super Bowl again I think it is my 5th time

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 138268 wrote:

Watching the Super Bowl again I think it is my 5th time

Did I miss it?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Sam-I-Am 138276 wrote:

Did I miss it?

No I have it recorded on the DVR

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

I have to go to my dentist and get a crown,I had an old filling fall out last night while flossing,I hate going to the dentist.

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.