ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@Wardy 128139 wrote:

When i was in my last year of school i was fucking this sixth form girl on my dinner everyday

Say what now? You have a fucked up taste in food, brutha.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@ArniVidar 128146 wrote:

Say what now? You have a fucked up taste in food, brutha.

😉 haha, I don’t have problems with B-O the under arms smell really nice of the bodyspray I’ve used just damp, since trimming my armpit hair before i’ve seen really improvement tonight when i went to the Cinima with the Mrs.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Wardy 128131 wrote:

Ok, never thought id say this but i just trimmed my armpits right down so there is only a bit of hair, i must admit it is a bit more comfy, i put some right guard 48h antipersperant spray on to see how it go’s.

What do you guys find better for you, spray or roll on?

I fucking told you this awhile ago. I have no idea why all the guys think this is gay or something. I always keep all my hair trimmed except chest hair.
    Try the stuff that I provided a link to it is different then most antiperspirants that all use the same active ingredients. I had pits that would leak all the time weather I was hot or not I started using that stuff and no more leaking pits.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Sam-I-Am 128130 wrote:

It is if you’re a dude.

Why???????

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Wardy 128131 wrote:

What do you guys find better for you, spray or roll on?

I like the stick kind especially since the “invisible” kind came out.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@ArniVidar 128137 wrote:

Hair is fur.
    Fur is designed to keep you warm.
    Shed the fur, and you’re no longer as warm.

Arni, if I’m not mistaken, pubic hair serves the purpose of a lubricant. It keeps the flesh from making contact and causing a type of brush burn from physical activity.
    (a bush burn in the vaginal area)

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 128156 wrote:

Why???????

Very good question. Considering I went through puberty long before many of you were born, things were different back then. I was a “late bloomer” and got ridiculed by my classmates for a lack of body hair. It bothered me then but now I know that with tattoos, fine hair is a blessing. I wouldn’t be caught dead shaving, or trimming my pits back then.

I saw a women in her twenties at an art show in 1970 with hairy arm pits. That image was burned into my brain for life.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Order’d it buttwheat.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Wardy 128172 wrote:

Order’d it buttwheat.

Good just remember to read the directions you don’t use it like other kinds.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@peterpoose 128141 wrote:

I dont sweat much either but they do an operation I think to remove the glands don’t they lol? Bit harsh but!

I know there is a procedure where they inject botox into the armpit area to stop excessive sweating. The shots are quite painful and have to be redone several times a year, but it works really well.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@Call_me_Lola 128182 wrote:

I know there is a procedure where they inject botox into the armpit area to stop excessive sweating. The shots are quite painful and have to be redone several times a year, but it works really well.

Yep that sounds more like it 🙂

On the topic of poisons, my sister had a small tub of Manuka cream on the side while I was over there. I put it all over my face, rubbed it in and then it burnt like fuck, felt like my face was peeling off. Washed it off and an hour later managed to read that it was Manuka Bee Venom lol It is meant for massaging aching muscles lol

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@peterpoose 128195 wrote:

Yep that sounds more like it 🙂

On the topic of poisons, my sister had a small tub of Manuka cream on the side while I was over there. I put it all over my face, rubbed it in and then it burnt like fuck, felt like my face was peeling off. Washed it off and an hour later managed to read that it was Manuka Bee Venom lol It is meant for massaging aching muscles lol

This is why men should stay away from beauty products.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Amok 128202 wrote:

This is why men should stay away from beauty products.

Just for your information, Naval Jelly is not fish preserves, or belly button lint remover.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Wardy 128172 wrote:

Order’d it buttwheat.

Any update on this Wardy?

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@buttwheat 129067 wrote:

Any update on this Wardy?

yeah it’s brilliant mate works a treat.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.