Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Like the title says no matter what antiperspirant body spray i use under my arms still get soaked and wet my t-shirt, i only ever wear black t-shirts so you can’t see sweat patches but sometimes the body spray stains my t-shirts and it won’t come out. Just wondering what you lot use and if it works instead of just money grabbing bullshit.

Also, does trimming your arm pit hair like a puff help in any way?

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Not a problem for me as I don’t sweat much, thank god. Sorry that’s completely unhelpful.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@Amok 128105 wrote:

Not a problem for me as I don’t sweat much, thank god. Sorry that’s completely unhelpful.

yeah no worries haha, it doesn’t help that I’m always warm. I’m never cold even in winter i can’t wear a coat i can only wear a jumper I’m outside in the snow and my hands are constantly boiling, The Mrs always says my hands are like radiators because they are never cold.

Does keeping armpit hair short help at all?

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Suave 24 Hour Protection. It’s an invisible solid, and I use the tropical paradise scent. I’m a mid-distance runner and work around 100 degree F (46 C degree) vents, so I need to not constantly reapply. I shave, shave, shave.

Seeing as you’re male, my dad really likes Axe products, and he’s old. Go fig. Sprays do not cut it for me.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@GrayCatLove 128108 wrote:

Suave 24 Hour Protection. It’s an invisible solid, and I use the tropical paradise scent. I’m a mid-distance runner and work around 100 degree F (46 C degree) vents, so I need to not constantly reapply. I shave, shave, shave.

Seeing as you’re male, my dad really likes Axe products, and he’s old. Go fig. Sprays do not cut it for me.

I’ve never heard of Axe products i will have to look for them.

I’ve tried

Right guard
    Dove
    Nivea
    Lynx
    Sure for men

J_T_82
    Participant
    @j_t_82

@Wardy 128109 wrote:

I’ve never heard of Axe products i will have to look for them.

I’ve tried

Right guard
    Dove
    Nivea
    Lynx
    Sure for men

I think Axe is the american version of lynx.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@J_T_82 128114 wrote:

I think Axe is the american version of lynx.

Oh, in that case it’s shit.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Step one and your not going to like it but you got to cut down the hair. If you try to apply it with hairy ass arm pits it is only going to get on the hair not the skin.
    Second use this works great make sure you follow the directions because it works differently then regular pit stick
    Amazon.com: Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant Advanced Solid, Powder 1.6 oz (45 g): Health & Personal Care

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I shave my pits all the time. It’s not a BFD.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 128127 wrote:

I shave my pits all the time. It’s not a BFD.

It is if you’re a dude.
    (I’m blessed with fine hair that never needs trimming)
    Wardy, I’m hot all the time too. I work in an office in a closed in cubicle with my own thermostat. I keep a night light under it to fool it. I get the room down to 66 degrees F.

I use Mennen’s Speed Stick or Degree heat activated.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Ok, never thought id say this but i just trimmed my armpits right down so there is only a bit of hair, i must admit it is a bit more comfy, i put some right guard 48h antipersperant spray on to see how it go’s.

What do you guys find better for you, spray or roll on?

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

@buttwheat 128120 wrote:

this works great make sure you follow the directions because it works differently then regular pit stick
    Amazon.com: Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant Advanced Solid, Powder 1.6 oz (45 g): Health & Personal Care

This stuff really works, I don’t generally wear any kind of deodorant as showering daily works well enough for me (not implying ya’ll don’t shower ๐Ÿ™‚ ). but I have a friend of mine that had problems with BO and he started using this stuff and it took care of it.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Hair is fur.
    Fur is designed to keep you warm.
    Shed the fur, and you’re no longer as warm.

Same applies to your nethers, Wardy… trim everything ๐Ÿ™‚
    But don’t go too short, or you’ll start to scratch yourself.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@ArniVidar 128137 wrote:

Hair is fur.
    Fur is designed to keep you warm.
    Shed the fur, and you’re no longer as warm.

Same applies to your nethers, Wardy… trim everything ๐Ÿ™‚
    But don’t go too short, or you’ll start to scratch yourself.

Oh i know about the too short thing, obviously i trim the balls and the shaft im not a scruff haha, When i was in my last year of school i was fucking this sixth form girl on my dinner everyday and she had a thing about it being bald so i shaved i everything back then, was fucking horrible.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I dont sweat much either but they do an operation I think to remove the glands don’t they lol? Bit harsh but!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.