kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

OK so i tried for hours yesterday to get on this site and i got a continuous server error message no matter what page address i tried to put in, got seriously aggy that i couldnt get on, but definitely wasnt my end this time that was the problem! Anyone else have problems too? x

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I had problems as well.. Kept coming up with server errors for me as well.. I was really hoping that SOPA and HIPA hadn’t ruined this site for us like they have a few of my own… Damn them

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

im on it. will be moving to a new server shortly.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

that would be very cool, a little more speed would be nice, we aoppreciate it!

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Ok glad it wasn’t just me – as always man thank you – we really appreciate the great forum you run

cheers !

SpideyFan
@

Hopefully the webmaster will put a couple of bucks into a decent server this time around.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
kittykat200;106593 wrote:
OK so i tried for hours yesterday to get on this site

Addicted…….

ArniVidar
@arnividar
SpideyFan;106619 wrote:
Hopefully the webmaster will put a couple of bucks into a decent server this time around.

Hey Turbo… can we create a rule that allows me to ban stupid Trolls?

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

I had that problem for two days.

SpideyFan
@
ArniVidar;106641 wrote:
Hey Turbo… can we create a rule that allows me to ban stupid Trolls?

Looks like I struck a nerve with you here. Probably because I said nothing but a fact. Who doesn’t want a half-decent server that isn’t down all of the time? I could hardly browse this site yesterday. Instead of getting a free charity web hosting server I would recommend the webmaster spend at least $5 a month and get something that is at least half-functional. That is all.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

LOL! No nerve struck. You’re just so ridiculously stupid that you don’t even understand when dumb shit is dropping out of your mouth like smelly turds. You’ve been here all of three weeks and you presume to have ANY clue as to how this server normally behaves, or how much money is being spent on running it?

SpideyFan
@
ArniVidar;106661 wrote:
LOL! No nerve struck. You’re just so ridiculously stupid that you don’t even understand when dumb shit is dropping out of your mouth like smelly turds. You’ve been here all of three weeks and you presume to have ANY clue as to how this server normally behaves, or how much money is being spent on running it?

I used to run an unofficial Spider-Man fan forum (before I closed it in late 2008 to pursue other interests) so I’d think that I know a thing or two about how servers work. Guess you have nothing to say now.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Whatever forum you ran before makes no difference. You still don’t have the slightest clue how big a server or how big a pipeline THIS forum is running on now, or how much Turbo is spending on it, and basically giving him shit and trying to tell him how to run HIS server is beyond uncool and ungrateful. If you don’t like this place, you can feel free to leave. You will be missed dearly.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Arni are you just talking to yourself?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Not at all 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.