hillarose23
Participant
@hillarose23

My brother just started tattooing. A few days ago I let him have at my arm. He just did the outline so far because my skin is hard at healing but what do you think….?

I think it’s dam good for a so called “scratcher”. My other tattoos were done by licensed pro’s and his lining didn’t feel any different. Also, he’s done an impeccable job at making sure all his equipment in new form the blister pack and totally sterile. I’m pretty proud 😀

sam2892z.jpg

Amok
Participant
@amok

You honestly think that’s good? Eye of the beholder I guess.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
hillarose23;102240 wrote:
My brother just started tattooing.
My other tattoos were done by licensed pro’s and his lining didn’t feel any different.

No you won’t feel the difference until the infection sets in.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I’ve certainly seen far worse, but that is not good by any stretch of the imagination. Whoever did those purple flowers behind it isn’t terribly good either though. I see lots of missing color.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

thoise lines are shit quality, wobbly uneven…………….you better go learn what a good tattoo looks like first…………..maybe check my album, and yodaddynukkas collection, then pick up a magazine of choice, maybe tattoo energy, tattoo life, tattoo society and then tell your brother to hang up the machines

besides your brother not being very good, scratching can get your hands broken around here, you will never be respected in your artform by taking shortcuts, in many places in the US it is illegal….he doesnt have the proper training in cross contamination and sterilization

if he wants to learn he needs to draw his ass off, paint and take his portfolio from shop to shop and find a real apprenticeship………before he screws someone up

PS……your other work looks like it was done by another no talent hack, the border of the butterfly is atrocious………..the purple coloring in the flowers doesnt even touch the linework??? WTF……..

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome to the forum, we would like you to stay, but we want to protect you from poor quality work that will cause you make people running lasers rich in years to come

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Please tell me he’s just started tattooing of he’s own accord and not gone through a apprentiship.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger
mrchen;102264 wrote:
welcome to the forum, we would like you to stay, but we want to protect you from poor quality work that will cause you make people running lasers rich in years to come

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Go me! Im rich, rich I tell you!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum. I do not think the lines are well done at all. However, you are happy and that is all that matters. 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
mrchen;102263 wrote:
thoise lines are shit quality, wobbly uneven…………….you better go learn what a good tattoo looks like first…………..maybe check my album, and yodaddynukkas collection, then pick up a magazine of choice, maybe tattoo energy, tattoo life, tattoo society and then tell your brother to hang up the machines

besides your brother not being very good, scratching can get your hands broken around here, you will never be respected in your artform by taking shortcuts, in many places in the US it is illegal….he doesnt have the proper training in cross contamination and sterilization

if he wants to learn he needs to draw his ass off, paint and take his portfolio from shop to shop and find a real apprenticeship………before he screws someone up

PS……your other work looks like it was done by another no talent hack, the border of the butterfly is atrocious………..the purple coloring in the flowers doesnt even touch the linework??? WTF……..

this guy actually knows he’s shit. Listen to him.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

you guys aint right sometimes…………we gotta stop making these laser operators so much money, but thank goodness they are available and have come a long way in learning how to remove these better quality inks effectively,…………….jesh, a little common sense and research before permenantly marking your body………I dont know, it doesnt seem that much to ask for?

thanks Wardy for your kind words

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.