BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Anyone play for the 360? I bought it when it was released and I think it’s awful, I’m actually in the process of trying to sell it to a friend so I can keep playing MW2 and Black Ops

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Youre crazy! Mw3 is infinitely better than black cocks. The only thing black ops has that is better than mw3 is the game sound and dolphin dives.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
yodaddynukka;100845 wrote:
Youre crazy! Mw3 is infinitely better than black cocks. The only thing black ops has that is better than mw3 is the game sound and dolphin dives.

there is no difference between any of them apart from new maps. COD is awful.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

It’s crazy because there are a lot of people that hate it and there are those who love it.. I’m more of the old school cod gamer and I play alot of WaW, MW2, and Black Ops was the highest I will probably go.. MW3 just seemed like a lot of the same maps, in cities with fucking mazes all over the place were there is always someone waiting behind you… I gave it till I got to level 80 and sold it to a friend of mine, so I gave it a shot ๐Ÿ˜€

Wardy;100845 wrote:
there is no difference between any of them apart from new maps. COD is awful.

Well hell man, give them a shot at least, they’re good games, and the new maps you’re talking about always suck lol

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
BigZach;100893 wrote:
Well hell man, give them a shot at least, they’re good games, and the new maps you’re talking about always suck lol

No thank you my gaming days are over haha. I’ve always had the same feeling on Call of duties, they are all the same from call of duty 4 apart from different map packs. If i was going to play a first person shooter it would have to be the good old “Counter-Strike 1.6”

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach
Wardy;100907 wrote:
No thank you my gaming days are over haha. I’ve always had the same feeling on Call of duties, they are all the same from call of duty 4 apart from different map packs. If i was going to play a first person shooter it would have to be the good old “Counter-Strike 1.6”

1.6 is not where it’s at… 1.5 brings back the old good days of CS ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
BigZach;100912 wrote:
1.6 is not where it’s at… 1.5 brings back the old good days of CS ๐Ÿ™‚

Indeed it does. But 1.5 is unplayable now so it would have to be 1.6 ๐Ÿ™

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach
Wardy;100913 wrote:
Indeed it does. But 1.5 is unplayable now so it would have to be 1.6 ๐Ÿ™

Really?? Shit after making this post I was actually thinking about getting 1.5 again, damn

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
BigZach;100917 wrote:
Really?? Shit after making this post I was actually thinking about getting 1.5 again, damn

Then you must of not played it for sometime. Counter-Strike 1.6 came out on September 12 2003 and 1.5 was made unplayable summer of 2004.

Too many gamer’s these days are bothered about better graphics in a game, That’s when you start to relies they are not real gamer’s because if they was they would know it’s more about the game play in a game and the fun you have playing it rather than playing it because it’s modern and better graphics.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

and for the record i was talking about the multi player. i dont play the campaign.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.