Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hi everybody thought i would make a thread see what you guys are dressing/dressed up as. I went to a halo-ween party Saturday just gone and i went as a dead fairy.

Here is a picture of me and my fiancee at the halo-ween party she went as a witch i went as a dead fairy. (I did also have red tights on and a black too-too but im afraid nobody took a full length picture of me :/

P.S. won ‎3rd place in the best costume competition!(won a 24 can crate of carlserg:( ) got proposed too by a man, Got kissed on the cheek by a man, got my bra pulled down.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Not surprise you got kissed by a man when you take pictures like that haha..

But I went to a few parties as Zach Galifianakis from the Hangover with a baby carrier in front with a doll in it and his whole outfit. Was great success 😛

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
BigZach;99960 wrote:
Not surprise you got kissed by a man when you take pictures like that haha..

But I went to a few parties as Zach Galifianakis from the Hangover with a baby carrier in front with a doll in it and his whole outfit. Was great success 😛

haha quality dress up idea that dude! you got any pictures?

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

There’s a few floating around somewhere, I’ll have to try and find them off Facebook, I’ll let you know though

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

good job both of you…………..hell Ive dressed as worse, no parties this year, just taking my kids out, if you guys got more pics post them up! I love Halloween

Amok
Participant
@amok

Halloween is the only day of the year that pedophiles get free home delivery.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;99981 wrote:
Halloween is the only day of the year that pedophiles get free home delivery.

haha quality amok!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Haha! Really cute! Sounds like you had a great time! :):)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.