buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hey I know some of you guys are from around there. Could someone give me the Readers Digest version on what’s it all about?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I saw this and it looks pretty bad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cbVW_QS2eE“]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cbVW_QS2eE

Panter
Participant
@panter

It’s basically just a bunch of piss takers and thieves taking an opportunity to cause a load of agro.
It’s no more complex than that really!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Panter;94033 wrote:
It’s basically just a bunch of piss takers and thieves taking an opportunity to cause a load of agro.
It’s no more complex than that really!

Well it is a lot more complex than that. You could of just been honest and said i have no idea why it’s going on. Because you saying it’s just that clearly states you don’t know much about it.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

It’s a bit like the LA Riots from the early 90’s. Some cops shot a black guy who was acting the fool, but because of their history of shooting black people for no damn reason at all, a riot started and it kinda snowballed.

ANARCHY IN THE UK!

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Panter
Participant
@panter
Wardy;94035 wrote:
Well it is a lot more complex than that. You could of just been honest and said i have no idea why it’s going on. Because you saying it’s just that clearly states you don’t know much about it.

What else do you think it is then? bunch of chavs out on the thieve, that’s all there is to it.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Panter;94108 wrote:
What else do you think it is then? bunch of chavs out on the thieve, that’s all there is to it.

You serriosly are so dumb. you must be 14 still at school failing your GCSE’s it’s not about that at all my god.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Wardy calling someone dumb, well well the world is going to implode…

Panter
Participant
@panter
Amok;94122 wrote:
Wardy calling someone dumb, well well the world is going to implode…

😀

Wardy;94117 wrote:
You serriosly are so dumb. you must be 14 still at school failing your GCSE’s it’s not about that at all my god.

I finished my GCSE’s over 20 Years ago young man, did well in them too 😉

We’ll have to agree to disagree on the cause of the riots, justify it on the grounds of racism and victimization if you like, I’ll choose to see it my way.

If you really think that looting playstations and murder are going to sort out the “cultural differences” you refer to in your pm, then you really have a lot to learn about society.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

tumblr_lprz9kp8yx1r1qajlo1_400.png

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

tumblr_lprxt7e4431r1qajlo1_500.png

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

tumblr_lprxi07V1F1r1qajlo1_500.png

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

tumblr_lprk1jBT9m1r1qajlo1_500.png

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

tumblr_lpr70kqUbo1r1qajlo1_500.png

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

This is one of my favorites 😀

tumblr_lpr64s0E9z1r1qajlo1_500.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.