Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Just for fun topic for people who wish to share there scary experiences for shits and giggles.

I was home alone for 2weeks (Mum was in Turkey) and i just got out of the shower. It was at about 8PM i left the Bathroom light on as i was going back in there after i had got dressed to brush my teeth, All the windows and doors were shut in the house so a draft couldn’t of come from anywhere. I was in my room putting my T-shirt on and as i put the T-shirt over my head The bathroom light got turned off(we have a chain you pull to turn the light off) … The light turned off and the bathroom door slammed shut and when i mean slammed i mean really smashed shut.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

In college (about 13 years ago) I had about a pound of weed in my apartment (was a huge pothead). My neighbor’s friend parked in my driveway and I parked behind her. She banged on my door at 8am (Saturday) and asked me to move the car. I told her to stuff it and said I’d move it when I got up. About 30 minutes later someone banged on the door and when I opened it … it was a cop. I nearly shit myself. He told me “Move the damn car now so I can get back to work.” I said “yes sir”, picked my heart up off the floor and moved the car. That was the last time I ever bought anything over an ounce. :p (and I quit completely nearly 10 years ago)

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

About ten years ago, my best friend had come back down from his out of state college to visit. He brought party favors in the form of an ounce of the finest green I have ever, EVER, seen.

Now I was living with my parents at the time, so smoking in my house was out of the question. It would be a major disrespect to partake in their home when they hate weed so much, so I hollowed out a couple of my Marlboros and repacked them with the green, stuck’em in my cigarette pack, and went out for the night.

We went to a couple bars that didn’t card, danced, tired and failed to pick a few chicks up…as an aside, when your best friend is so creepy he weirds you out, even though it’s an objective fact you could snap him in two, it’s really not a good idea to try and act as his wingman.

So when we got back to my place around 4 A.M., we decided to go for a walk and smoke our spliffs. We got about five minutes down the road, about to reach the fourway intersection, when a mother fucking cop turned the corner, directly at us.

Imagine what he saw. A couple of teenagers, walking a residential neighborhood at 4 A.M. One is wearing a motorcycle jacket, a ton of skull jewelry, and has a surly demeanor. The other is 6’6, wearing a black trenchcoat, had has long, long hair.

And the guy in the trenchcoat, upon seeing the cops, immediately turns tail and starts walking very quickly in the other direction.

Holy shit. I nearly wet myself.

There was nothing to do, of course, but to turn and follow him, and grab his arm and yank him to a halt when the cop whooped us.

So, there I was, with my idiot best friend, at 4 AM, high, smoking a god damn marijuana cigarette while talking to a cop.

That was my scariest moment ever.

It got worse.

I have a rule–when talking to a cop, it’s yes sir, no sir, it’s politeness and unicorns and light. I calmly explained to him that we lived in the house over yonder, while pointing at my home, and that my parents don’t allow smoking inside. Because of this, we were going for a walk for one last butt for the night before turning in.

And my best friend felt the cop could go fuck himself.

*faceplams*

He started to go off on a tirade about how the cop didn’t have the right to pull us over for nothing like this, how fucking DARE he, all the while waving a fancy joint at him.

I may have elbowed him in the stomach so hard he doubled over. Or maybe not. What was for sure was that suddenly, he was done talking, and I was apologizing for his idiocy.

I musta talked real damn good, because the cop jetted a few minutes later.

I confiscated the rest of the weed for myself. Told my friend he voided his weed rights.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
KnightHawk;89779 wrote:
About ten years ago, my best friend had come back down from his out of state college to visit. He brought party favors in the form of an ounce of the finest green I have ever, EVER, seen.

Now I was living with my parents at the time, so smoking in my house was out of the question. It would be a major disrespect to partake in their home when they hate weed so much, so I hollowed out a couple of my Marlboros and repacked them with the green, stuck’em in my cigarette pack, and went out for the night.

We went to a couple bars that didn’t card, danced, tired and failed to pick a few chicks up…as an aside, when your best friend is so creepy he weirds you out, even though it’s an objective fact you could snap him in two, it’s really not a good idea to try and act as his wingman.

So when we got back to my place around 4 A.M., we decided to go for a walk and smoke our spliffs. We got about five minutes down the road, about to reach the fourway intersection, when a mother fucking cop turned the corner, directly at us.

Imagine what he saw. A couple of teenagers, walking a residential neighborhood at 4 A.M. One is wearing a motorcycle jacket, a ton of skull jewelry, and has a surly demeanor. The other is 6’6, wearing a black trenchcoat, had has long, long hair.

And the guy in the trenchcoat, upon seeing the cops, immediately turns tail and starts walking very quickly in the other direction.

Holy shit. I nearly wet myself.

There was nothing to do, of course, but to turn and follow him, and grab his arm and yank him to a halt when the cop whooped us.

So, there I was, with my idiot best friend, at 4 AM, high, smoking a god damn marijuana cigarette while talking to a cop.

That was my scariest moment ever.

It got worse.

I have a rule–when talking to a cop, it’s yes sir, no sir, it’s politeness and unicorns and light. I calmly explained to him that we lived in the house over yonder, while pointing at my home, and that my parents don’t allow smoking inside. Because of this, we were going for a walk for one last butt for the night before turning in.

And my best friend felt the cop could go fuck himself.

*faceplams*

He started to go off on a tirade about how the cop didn’t have the right to pull us over for nothing like this, how fucking DARE he, all the while waving a fancy joint at him.

I may have elbowed him in the stomach so hard he doubled over. Or maybe not. What was for sure was that suddenly, he was done talking, and I was apologizing for his idiocy.

I musta talked real damn good, because the cop jetted a few minutes later.

I confiscated the rest of the weed for myself. Told my friend he voided his weed rights.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

haha! quality

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.