xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Seems I’ve been at it again. Pissing people off with my normal charasmatic and hilarious posts. So I’ve decided to start this thread where I can express myself without shitting up other peoples threads. Feel free to join in, but beware, if you pipe in, you are fair game.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

I get tired of what I call, “fly by nights”. These are the DBs that stop in and post a question that we are supposed to jump on and give them the advice that they want to hear. They don’t make an intro, and expect us to give medical advice about thier swollen dicks. To these people I will be sarcastic and rude, but only because the answer to thier question is blindinly obvious and I know they won’t be around long.
The following is just a couple examples of “fly by nights”.

Shaneslawn: Your posts read like a text from a 12 year old girl. I will at least make an effort to write my post with proper use of capital letters, sentences, and punctuation. If I misspell a word, I am only human.

Oddone: Well I guess your name says it all. Getting a PA is a cry out for attention. You are hurting and you feel like people will notice you when you whip it out at parties and such. My advice to you is to look deep inside your soul and ask: what the fuck was I thinking?

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

I think I love you topdog!

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx
Cornishtiger;77581 wrote:
I think I love you topdog!

I think your having a reaction to your medication. I believe the bottle said “1 pill every 12 hours” not “12 pills every hour”. Dyslexia is a terrible thing.

SteCleary
Participant
@stecleary

i really dont think you should pick on lysdexic people, its not something that they can control, its not like aids or anything

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx
SteCleary;77587 wrote:
i really dont think you should pick on lysdexic people, its not something that they can control, its not like aids or anything

Whoa, pull the reins in a bit there, you don’t just jump into my thread and start telling me what to do. Besides, if I wanted your opinion, I would ask your mother. Shes coming over tonite.

ithompson
Participant
@ithompson

hahaha I think you missed the point on that one Topdog…look at how he spelt dyslexic 😀

shaneslawns
@

since u called me out by name ill jump in….i can handle it topkitty….is that plate your catfood your sitting behind…because it sure isnt a tattoo machine….why are you here?…you have no freinds..and no pictures…and from your posts no good advice…is it just to show us you can eat…surely not to show us how to spell….post some of your designs atleast….i can probley put all my dots together in this post and come up with a better one….ok your it….from boo who….

ithompson
Participant
@ithompson

Shaneslawn: Your posts read like a text from a 12 year old girl. I will at least make an effort to write my post with proper use of capital letters, sentences, and punctuation. If I misspell a word, I am only human.

shaneslawns;77596 wrote:
since u called me out by name ill jump in….i can handle it topkitty….is that plate your catfood your sitting behind…because it sure isnt a tattoo machine….why are you here?…you have no freinds..and no pictures…and from your posts no good advice…is it just to show us you can eat…surely not to show us how to spell….post some of your designs atleast….i can probley put all my dots together in this post and come up with a better one….ok your it….from boo who….

X)

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Where does it say this is an artists only forum and only artist can post opinion?

http://www.thetattooforum.com/album.php?albumid=3922&pictureid=8034

I think I would be keeping really quiet bud.

SteCleary
Participant
@stecleary
xxTOPDOGxx;77592 wrote:
Whoa, pull the reins in a bit there, you don’t just jump into my thread and start telling me what to do. Besides, if I wanted your opinion, I would ask your mother. Shes coming over tonite.

she is prob sill rolling over now bud, she is a big gril. the mother card wont get me going :rolleyes:

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228
SteCleary;77587 wrote:

He should really join the DNA: the National Dyslexic Association. They really reach out to people like himself. haha 😀

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx
shaneslawns;77596 wrote:

We should all be very grateful that such a talented tattoo artist, such as yourself, has decided to grace us with his presence. Everyone should bow to the expertise that you control. Your greatness can only be compared to the likes of Einstien and DaVinci. We, non-artists, have no right to even be on the same internet as you.

Get over yourself dude.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx
ithompson;77593 wrote:
hahaha I think you missed the point on that one Topdog…look at how he spelt dyslexic 😀

Hey, thanks for pointing that out, Captian Obvious.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

With the recent influx of incredibly horrible ideas flowing into this site from these fly by nights, I,ve decided to try and answer all the questions in a few responses in this thread.

I’ll start with KANJI:
If you are considering getting a tattoo and the best you can think of is a character from a language you don’t speak, that has probably been tattooed on someone hundreds of thousands times, and could mean a varity of things…ah shit I forgot where I was going with this.
Anyway, Kanji is a stupid idea.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.