AhshKoshBGosh
Participant
@ahshkoshbgosh

I love learning of peoples different traditions they may have for what ever occasion… what are yours?

My Dad is really into fireworks and loves setting them off… ever year for July 4th and New Years Eve we go to the beach and light em up for the crowd. He has already started getting ready for this July 4th. It is my fave tradition we have in our family.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

My wife and I got tattoos together when we got married. She got my sign and I got a stylized version of hers. Every year on our anniversary we add a star to the tats. We are on our third star now, with much more room to fill!

AhshKoshBGosh
Participant
@ahshkoshbgosh

aww wow thats a great tradition! Thanks for sharing Gsouder!! 😀

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

The “Christmas Elf” visited me and my sister as youngns’ on Christmas Eve.
Some bastard snuck into my house and planted new pajamas on my bed while we were eating dinner…every year.
Never caught ‘im either!

AhshKoshBGosh
Participant
@ahshkoshbgosh

LOL that is too funny!

DragunRose
Participant
@dragunrose
Gsouder;69341 wrote:
My wife and I got tattoos together when we got married. She got my sign and I got a stylized version of hers. Every year on our anniversary we add a star to the tats. We are on our third star now, with much more room to fill!

That is so awesome.

Somehow my sister and I started a tradition that every christmas she gets me a fantasy art calendar and I buy her jelly beans (and they HAVE to be the cheap ones).

AhshKoshBGosh
Participant
@ahshkoshbgosh

Nice… the cheap ones taste just as good! Thats a great way to do xmas gifts. Thanks for sharing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.