Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i aint used an airbrush for over 2 years and just picked it up again…… ARGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! i wish it was like riding a bike ๐Ÿ˜ก

had a practice on some paper
struggle800.jpg

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

OK yea ummmmm the black and grey look cool but ugh the vamp looks a bit constipated (for lack of a better word!)

Air brushing is hard shit. glad you have a knack for it bc I would fuck up a wet dream if I had to do it.

After 2 years its not all that bad tho……

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Did you draw it up first? I still think it looks kinda cool ^^ But the blood around his upperlip kinda puts me off.

I really want to learn how to airbrush too, but I haven’t been able to find any good equipment at an affordable price yet :/
My walls need some more colour..

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

pecil sketched it quickly first before hiting it with acrylic ink…. the face was going to go blue & zombiefied but got stressed with it ……
its amaizing how quick ya get a headache with stress before wanting to launch anythig and everything across the room lol… its a good job im composed bwahahahaha..

as for cheep equipment, you can set yourself up with a cheap dual action airbrush for the price of 4 gallons of fuel….. its the compressor thats the expensive bit, although there are other ways to propel it, like air canisters or a car innertube from the wheels and a small adapter

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia
Outlaw;60691 wrote:
pecil sketched it quickly first before hiting it with acrylic ink…. the face was going to go blue & zombiefied but got stressed with it ……
its amaizing how quick ya get a headache with stress before wanting to launch anythig and everything across the room lol… its a good job im composed bwahahahaha..

as for cheep equipment, you can set yourself up with a cheap dual action airbrush for the price of 4 gallons of fuel….. its the compressor thats the expensive bit, although there are other ways to propel it, like air canisters or a car innertube from the wheels and a small adapter

comparing prices to gas doesn’t work with me… I live in Norway, it’s about 2bucks a liter here ๐Ÿ˜› But alright, any brands you recommend? I’ll have to check out ebay or something ๐Ÿ˜›

And I know the stress feeling. When my drawings don’t turn out the way I want them to, I refuse to look at or touch them at all for a couple of hours, and curse at them. Kinda like fighting with a man… Usually works out :p

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I’ve been wanting to get a compressor and airbrush to do some model painting (Scale muscle cars) but the compressors are just stupefyingly expensive. Is that the same/similar gear as is used for art airbrushing like that?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Well I think it was a solid attempt and much better than anything I could have chucked out.

Air brush has to be one of the hardest to do as the concentration needed along with no rubbing out does raise the stakes.

Keep at it and I am sure you will master it in no time.

Take Care
Matthew

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

who is it ?? muhuhuhuhaha ๐Ÿ˜€

just kidding , doesn’t look too bad to say you haven’t done it for 2 years .
love the bats behind him… just playing around or planning to do up another car ??

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

It’s not as good as the bonnet of that car you did, I wouldn’t mind you having a crack at my car though ๐Ÿ˜‰

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Yeah, I have zero artistic talent. So what you can do after 2 years is a masterpiece to me. ๐Ÿ˜€

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

cheers for the comments guys and gals…

butterfly…. i am thinking of airbrushing the electric chair in my studio, i might have a go at the bmw in the summer, but i need plenty more practice first ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.