vaggerbond
Participant
@vaggerbond

Hey,

Just wondering if any of you guys follow football? If so what team do you support?

I’m a lifelong Liverpool supporter as my dad was born and bred in Liverpool but we now live in London, therefore we don’t often get to watch them but we try and go as much as we can! especially to the London away games. Our season has been pretty awfull so far… but i’m hoping for a good run after beating Everton.

Jessie

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

I do I do I do 😀
But… mainly the norwegian league, though… But watch out, my team is coming to Champions league!!! (Rosenborg)
I think Chealsea or Arsenals coach was fired after playing against them, because they didn’t win… 🙂 And this year, Rosenborg only lost one game the entire season, so they’ll put up a fight again!

But anyho. I love the international leagues! Gotta admit, I got my heart set on Barcelona 🙂 But in the WC I keep it with Italy. (norway don’t even qualify, soo…. ) I spent the night at an italian resturant in Amsterdam when they won last time, awsome experience ;P But in the UK, it’s Liverpool for me too 🙂

(I’m a sports fanatic…)

vaggerbond
Participant
@vaggerbond

Cool cool well Riise was our best left back and should have never left Liverpool! Norway have definitley got some good players especially Riise, Morten Gamst Pederson and John Carew.

Barcelona are my so called “2nd team”! Wow what an experience to be in a country who wins the world cup! I don’t think England will any time soon….

I also love most sports, excluding running…..

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Trust me, more great players to come from this country 🙂 Seen a LOT of talent this year!!! And Riise is a fucking primadonna. I prefer Carew any day!

There’s an english pub here, during the last World Cup they had this huuge banner saying “We remember 1966” or something like that 😛 been a while since you guys won!

I’m mainly just obsessed with football and basketball 🙂

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Pssshhhhh soccer, a game 4th grade kids play, that foreigners take seriously :p

THIS is real football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2YRvlBy3Qg

dine
Participant
@dine
vaggerbond;53795 wrote:
“! Wow what an experience to be in a country who wins the world cup! I don’t think England will any time soon….

…..

Now I’m REALLY off. I am Irish….and….I guarantee….for the first time in history….the whole of Ireland will be right behind England to win the world cup!

Provided, of course, that in your progress to, or in, the final, You beat the livin’ crap out of Henry, Malouda, and every other ***** that pulls on a French shirt!

vaggerbond
Participant
@vaggerbond
Joker1;53819 wrote:
Pssshhhhh soccer, a game 4th grade kids play, that foreigners take seriously :p

THIS is real football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2YRvlBy3Qg

Hahaha fair enough!! That’s Aussie Rules Football right? It’s bloody brutal!!! I’ve watched a couple of games on Sky Sports.

dine;53837 wrote:
Now I’m REALLY off. I am Irish….and….I guarantee….for the first time in history….the whole of Ireland will be right behind England to win the world cup!

Provided, of course, that in your progress to, or in, the final, You beat the livin’ crap out of Henry, Malouda, and every other ***** that pulls on a French shirt!

I feel for you guys… You outplayed the French in that game and fully deserved it to ATLEAST go to penalties. With Blatter and Platini so high up in football you had no chance at a replay or being the 33rd team. I would have loved to have seen if it was all the other way round and the French has been eliminated through a hand ball i’m 99% sure France would have gotten a replay. It’s a disgrace for football.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.