AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@iNKYBITS 28874 wrote:

Hi AhshKoshBGosh, great name 😀 I am not sure how to load them up ? I am the original techno phobic ha ha. My right upper arm is my profile pic, can it be anlarged????? the others are stored in computer! I’ll try again to load them up and see how I go 😮

Thanks, my mom used to call me that all the time. You can just call me Ash instead of writing that long @$$ name out 🙂

Um hmm I know on this forum theres a place you can go to post your tattoo imgs. If you look up at the top where it says UserCP, Register, you will see All Albums. If you go there you will find a link that says Add Album…. here is where you can name and describe your album and then you can upload pics to it.

Its a nice part of the forum that many members use. Let me know when you have uploaded them and what your album name is so i can find it

😉

iNKYBITS
    Participant
    @inkybits

@AhshKoshBGosh 28876 wrote:

Thanks, my mom used to call me that all the time. You can just call me Ash instead of writing that long @$$ name out 🙂

Um hmm I know on this forum theres a place you can go to post your tattoo imgs. If you look up at the top where it says UserCP, Register, you will see All Albums. If you go there you will find a link that says Add Album…. here is where you can name and describe your album and then you can upload pics to it.

Its a nice part of the forum that many members use. Let me know when you have uploaded them and what your album name is so i can find it

😉

Hi Ash, thanks for that info I’ll try that and let you know when they’re up. Cheers for now. Jmmy V

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@iNKYBITS 28894 wrote:

Hi Ash, thanks for that info I’ll try that and let you know when they’re up. Cheers for now. Jmmy V

Yup no problem… let me know if yu get em up 🙂

iNKYBITS
    Participant
    @inkybits

Hi Ash thats a few pics of the same tat, more to follow when i find where they are in the computer, never was good at recording where things are, then they’re all over the place……doh!

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@iNKYBITS 29019 wrote:

Hi Ash thats a few pics of the same tat, more to follow when i find where they are in the computer, never was good at recording where things are, then they’re all over the place……doh!

lol no worries… the pics i saw were fantastic tho!

ridemypony
    Participant
    @ridemypony

im on both sides here…telling a story is kool and just expressing yourself through your type of skin art is neat too. i have a mix of both some tell stories, some i could not live without…..

eightiesbaby80
    Participant
    @eightiesbaby80

definatley I think every tatoo should have a special unique meaning, i cant stand those dumb girls who jsut go out and get like a star or flower becasue it looks pretty, and then they regret it later, its like duh you regret it, it has no special meaning to it

zamc08
    Participant
    @zamc08

i believe that if you get a tattoo, you gotta look back in years to come and say well i enjoy gettin tattooed it was part of my teenage into adult years and its something i will never forget and i enjoyed the experiance 🙂

just my oppion , please comment
    x

Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

To me my tattoos represent sobriety. Some of them have stories behind them, and a few of them are things that my friends drew/picked out. All of my close friends have picked one. My boyfriend picked my big music note, my best friend picked the dice, my brother picked the sugar skull and my artist picked the mechanical bug and the zombie hand and diamond. I got the atoms in September because they launched Geneva (the atom smasher) and my grandpa and I had been following the progress on that since news of it surfaced in 2005. I thought that was a huge step in science and I’m a huge science nerd. 🙂
    The other ones just looked very nice and were original.

Tartanmack
    Participant
    @tartanmack

Mixed feelings on this one —-never really subscribed to the MUST have a meaning school of thought

its more what they meant to me or remembering a event good or bad .

l feel to a certain degree I missed out in my life as (in those days) there certainly wasn’t the choice of design or the artists skilled enough to carry out the great tattoos you see in abundance these days with the shading techniques and almost photo realistic quality nor was it so socially excepted as it is now .

So bottom line —-if you want them to have a meaning then that’s fine by me —if you get them just because you like the picture and colours then that is also fine with me I will respect your reasons whatever they are

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.