nvm, fixed it.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

You fixed a crooked tattoo?

Reflex
Participant
@reflex

Actually no, I thought I could even it out with makeup and it failed. The right side is higher then the left side. I don’t know whether this can be fixed or if I should just completely cover it up. image_zpsvpi6ezmw.jpg

Reflex
Participant
@reflex

Also I should add that, the left horn is on my skin instead of being placed on my actual shoulder bone like the other one. So I doubt it’s fixable. But any advice on a cover up would be most helpful.

Karviniya
Participant
@karviniya

This error can be corrected, but then the line will have to do a tattoo skinny and due to this fix. But I would advise is generally cut off because squiggle looks strange and not nice.

Reflex
Participant
@reflex

@Karviniya 143194 wrote:

This error can be corrected, but then the line will have to do a tattoo skinny and due to this fix. But I would advise is generally cut off because squiggle looks strange and not nice.

I want to keep the “squiggle” as it indicates the aries horns. But I’m confused, I can’t make it skinnier, And I don’t see how that would solve the problem.

Karviniya
Participant
@karviniya

@Reflex 143212 wrote:

I want to keep the “squiggle” as it indicates the aries horns. But I’m confused, I can’t make it skinnier, And I don’t see how that would solve the problem.

This is not a problem. You can master would pick a different pattern with preservation the desired idea.
And what about the correction of these horns – just ask any normal master, correct asymmetrical horns really not difficult. And how to do it – is the task master.
Or do you think that you draw here remediation plan? It is necessary to draw directly on your skin.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.