turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

im gonna have to move the forum to its own server. which might take a while. ill see if there is anything i can do in the meantime to speed things up more.

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

any better?
its quite a bit quicker for me now. got rid of that daft plugin that gave the top bar and removed the SEO plugin for now till i fugure out what the problem is

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Thanks Turb!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It has been saying account suspended but now its back and faster not fast but faster

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

I can see what im typing again!

Karviniya
Participant
@karviniya

I can not enter the site. Simply did not have a button on the input or the input via Facebook. Happened to come at all through registration.

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

@Karviniya 143195 wrote:

I can not enter the site. Simply did not have a button on the input or the input via Facebook. Happened to come at all through registration.

thats should be fixed now also. if you could confirm pls.

thanks

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Still a bit slow

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Not really faster at all. Still takes up to 10-15 seconds to load each page.

Karviniya
Participant
@karviniya

@turbosatan 143216 wrote:

thats should be fixed now also. if you could confirm pls.

thanks

Entered through Facebook is work!) thank you very much ^_^

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I have been getting a bad gateway message the last few days here

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

It now takes me 3 tries to access the website. The page comes up for less than a second then is replaced by an Internal Server Error page. So I try again, same thing. On the third try the website is accessible. Has been happening that way for more than a week.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@Call_me_Lola 143326 wrote:

It now takes me 3 tries to access the website. The page comes up for less than a second then is replaced by an Internal Server Error page. So I try again, same thing. On the third try the website is accessible. Has been happening that way for more than a week.

This ^^^^ happens I mostly just give up

Dan
Participant
@dan

@Call_me_Lola 143326 wrote:

3 times usually woks for me too.what a joy !

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

im rebuilding the forum altogether now. hopefully next few days

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.