JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx
mrchen;98072 wrote:
some of you know back in the day when inkednation (at the time the largest tattoo forum) was at the peak of popularity, hundreds of beautiful women, including friends of mine had to remove their profiles because of sexual and non sexual harrassment…………for gods sake if a woman shows you a beautiful picture of a tattoo two inches from her entertainment center that doesnt give 10 guys the right to send her private messages harrassing her with vulgar propositions……..it has happend beore and I dont want to see it happen on this webforum………….I havent been here long, but it strikes me that there are very few ladies who post on a regular basis, I hope we are treating rhe ladies right………..you hairy legged beasts just dont do it for me, I really appreciate intelligent female conversation and interaction

OK….. maybe I’m in the minority, but if I ever get a tattoo 2 inches away from my “entertainment center” and then post a picture of it on a male dominated site, and didn’t get a sexual remark or two….. I think I’d be offended. LOL

I think I’ve encountered one asshole since I’ve been here, and he’s been removed. Other than that, I haven’t seen anyone (at least outside of PMs) being an asshole without provocation.

Oh and Wardy, it’s not harassment if you’re enjoying it. 😉

Amok
Participant
@amok
JENerationX;98601 wrote:
OK….. maybe I’m in the minority, but if I ever get a tattoo 2 inches away from my “entertainment center” and then post a picture of it on a male dominated site, and didn’t get a sexual remark or two….. I think I’d be offended. LOL

I think I’ve encountered one asshole since I’ve been here, and he’s been removed. Other than that, I haven’t seen anyone (at least outside of PMs) being an asshole without provocation.

Haha nice, that was funny.

I assume you’re talking about that tricky kid guy. He was hilarious, giving negative comments about decent tattoos and then showing us his awful work that he’d butchered his customers with… Wtf?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
JENerationX;98601 wrote:

I don’t get it 🙁 haha:confused:

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
JENerationX;98601 wrote:
Wardy;98609 wrote:
I don’t get it 🙁 haha:confused:

you really are a bit slow aren’t you?

Want she is saying is that she wouldn’t be considering it harassment because she likes it.
For example if a dude was being sexually suggestive to a lady she may not be mad about because she is liking it.
And when the mommy and daddy really love each other they make a baby in the mommy’s stomach.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;98621 wrote:
you really are a bit slow aren’t you?

Want she is saying is that she wouldn’t be considering it harassment because she likes it.
For example if a dude was being sexually suggestive to a lady she may not be mad about because she is liking it.
And when the mommy and daddy really love each other they make a baby in the mommy’s stomach.

haha, i got that bit i just don’t remember saying anything because she quoted something i said 😛

And the answer to your question is obvious you should know im slow my nickname in school was Turtle. My mum used to say i was the cool kid for having such a cool nickname!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

no, nothing wrong with a little play, I think we all know where the line is

if we comment and get a green light in subsequent replays from said female, then the gloves are off

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue
mrchen;98072 wrote:
some of you know back in the day when inkednation (at the time the largest tattoo forum) was at the peak of popularity, hundreds of beautiful women, including friends of mine had to remove their profiles because of sexual and non sexual harrassment…………for gods sake if a woman shows you a beautiful picture of a tattoo two inches from her entertainment center that doesnt give 10 guys the right to send her private messages harrassing her with vulgar propositions……..it has happend beore and I dont want to see it happen on this webforum………….I havent been here long, but it strikes me that there are very few ladies who post on a regular basis, I hope we are treating rhe ladies right………..you hairy legged beasts just dont do it for me, I really appreciate intelligent female conversation and interaction

You should’ve told those guys that that’s what Plenty Of Fish is for 😀

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

No Comment.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

Sounds like I’ll be on other forums. Been nice knowing you guys. Maybe I’ll be able to find another forum that doesn’t cater to whiny bitches.

Funk
Participant
@funk

This was very old, sir. I think this rule has kinda faded away a tad bit.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

@Funk 122102 wrote:

This was very old, sir. I think this rule has kinda faded away a tad bit.

No it’s just 99% of the time people don’t know the difference between bantar. Us regular’s love a bit of bantar on her but some people get “offended” & “Depressed” over it and start crying.

Funk
Participant
@funk

I suppose that’s true. I’ve always seen is as more brutal honesty(which I think is necessary with all the shitty tattoos these days).

cascade505
@

this forum is alot better than a few others i’ve looked at contrary to this policy.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@cascade505 122443 wrote:

this forum is alot better than a few others i’ve looked at contrary to this policy.

I guess you’re banned from them too. Gotta love the “no Asshole policy”.

Dan
Participant
@dan

I see the “Like this post” and “thanks” buttons,

and I see the count for “Dislikes”,but I don’t see a “Dislike” button !

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.