peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Wow, didn’t even know this was on, so thanks for posting!

I have now sent emails to Robert Hernandez asking for a spot, fingers crossed.

I see Shige is there also! Would really love him to ink me but I am not sure the style would go with my other pieces?

Panter
Participant
@panter

I haven’t even looked at the artist list for this Year, can’t believe Shige and Hermandez will be there ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
I don’t even know if I’ll be able to get anything done this Year, I have two appointments with David Corden in November and December so will be saving for that.

Panter
Participant
@panter

‘kin hell there’s some serious names there! even to me as a newbie.

Even Niko will be there, I’d best get saving a bit harder!

Cardinal
Participant
@cardinal

London is one of the biggies and there are some amazing artists who come over for it. Sadly it is the one weekend a year I have to work. That makes me very sad ๐Ÿ™

I would expect many of the very well know artists will have bookings lined up already. Bet it never hurts to ask ๐Ÿ˜€

Panter
Participant
@panter

I’ve sent off an enquiry ๐Ÿ˜€

I very much doubt it’ll fall into place for me to get any more work this Year but it would be cool to go and get some pictures and speak to some of the artists, maybe even make a provisional booking for the following Year

Cardinal
Participant
@cardinal

My husband is winding me up now and looking to go and have work done. I have also discovered that it is a week later than anticipated – happy days! ๐Ÿ™‚

Panter
Participant
@panter

Good stuff ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I seriously can’t believe the talent that will be there, I really need to get my planning head on…

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Panter;113310 wrote:
Anyone interested in meeting up for this?
Also, if anyone is travelling from the other side of the pond, I’m more than happy to help out finding accommodation etc

Wow.. this is a brilliant festival. I think I’m going to live the dream and actually show up, but it depends on how I do finding reasonable flight tickets from Iceland. I would very much appreciate it if you could point me in the direction of hotels / B&B’s somewhere close to the convention location.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Its in Wapping, which is a shithole lol

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

I REALLY want to go to the london convention. like REALLY.

Panter
Participant
@panter
ArniVidar;113339 wrote:
Wow.. this is a brilliant festival. I think I’m going to live the dream and actually show up, but it depends on how I do finding reasonable flight tickets from Iceland. I would very much appreciate it if you could point me in the direction of hotels / B&B’s somewhere close to the convention location.

No problem at all. I don’t know the area personally but it’s obviously a hell of a lot easier for me to make inquiries and get recommendations from here.
I can even nip up there on the bike and have a look in person.

Be nice if there was a bit of a meet up there, it looks like a hell of an event this Year and I’m definitely going to visit even if I can’t get any work done.

Is it worth a separate thread do you think?

Panter
Participant
@panter
yodaddynukka;113351 wrote:
I REALLY want to go to the london convention. like REALLY.

If I can help in any way, please just let me know.
I’m more than happy to pick you up from the airport, help find a room or whatever if it helps at all.
I’m sure they’ll be someone here who can accommodate overseas visitors, maybe a separate thread is order

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
Panter;113353 wrote:
If I can help in any way, please just let me know.
I’m more than happy to pick you up from the airport, help find a room or whatever if it helps at all.
I’m sure they’ll be someone here who can accommodate overseas visitors, maybe a separate thread is order

very much appreciated for the offer! if i do go, i might just get more work on my back piece from jess yen. or start my piece from carlos torres. or try to get some work from robert hernandez. damn way too much talent at this convention!!!!!!!!!!!

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Panter;113352 wrote:
No problem at all. I don’t know the area personally but it’s obviously a hell of a lot easier for me to make inquiries and get recommendations from here.
I can even nip up there on the bike and have a look in person.

Be nice if there was a bit of a meet up there, it looks like a hell of an event this Year and I’m definitely going to visit even if I can’t get any work done.

Is it worth a separate thread do you think?

I don’t see why it can’t stay in this thread. Perpetuating the thread for the convention is just a good thing ๐Ÿ™‚

I don’t see how I’m going to get any work done this year (I probably can’t afford it) but I’d love to go there and hopefully find talent that actually suits my tastes in tattoos.
If I go there (which still remains to be decided) I expect I’d simply go and stay there the entire weekend, from opening until closing. Whether that is even considered OK when you’re not even getting tattooed, however, I have no idea ๐Ÿ˜€

You don’t need to go out of your way to go ‘up there’, but all inside information will definitely help.

Panter
Participant
@panter

No problem at all. If yourself (or anyone else from overseas) is coming over, please just post here or pm me and I’ll find out all I can ๐Ÿ™‚
I’m sure they’ll be plenty of other UK tattoo fanatics that will be willing to help out too

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.