Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
GeordieTattooLover;74913 wrote:
I’ve always liked the love and hate tattoo my dad has it.

All I’m asking is if somebody can tell me where I will be able to get my work done.

Also, about the future thing 20yrs down line… I live life with NO REGRETS and nobody should, everything happens for a reason, you get one shot at life, I don’t care what others think of me and nobody should, its my body, my money that will be going to the artist.

I’ll be getting these after I have my hands and arms done. I have an apt for 1 1/2 weeks for my hands/knuckles, I just need to now know a place that will do face.

Here is something similiar to what I’m after : http://yfrog.com/3t89845801p

I love the look of it not to sure the meaning of webs I hear different opinions on it all the time to me them tattoos mean ”struggle but you always get through it”.

Cheers.

Topdog- I’m glad we are on the same page… It has nothing to do with money and everything to do with laziness and BAD CHOICES, both of which you clearly support. Unless it’s tribal, then you are against it. Unless you are in a tribe, then you are ok.

Geordie- good luck with that, no reputable tattoo artist is going to do that for you and IN MY OPINION, you will look like a douche if you get it done.

Apostle- We’re fighting a losing battle. Let the kid fuck his life up, what difference does it make to us?

ArniVidar
@arnividar
xxTOPDOGxx;74897 wrote:
I would never come on here and try to tell someone what they should do because of my own narrow views.

This, is a lie. You do this quite often.

Gsouder;74901 wrote:
I know we are hijacking this thread but I think it’s still on topic so I feel ok continuing the conversation.

No, you two arguing about which is dumber for hatin’ on the other’s views is neither on topic nor ok. Both of you are allowed to voice your opinions, both of you make valid points and both of you are out of line.
Take your arguing out of this thread and into PM’s. I don’t want to have to close it on account of you two having turned it into a flamewar. EOD for you two… move on!

GeordieTattooLover;74889 wrote:
I’ve liked tattoos for years now never got any done illegally and waited until 18 I’m fully responsible and know what I want.

The bottom-line is simple. You may think you know what your future holds and how you want to live your life, but down the road you will most likely regret most of what you’re doing with your life today. You may even find that you (ghasp!) have a knack for banking, and that’s where you’ll end up. This is perfectly normal human nature. There is a reason why many artists simply refuse to tattoo face and hands, and others refuse to do it unless the person is already very heavily inked and has ‘matured’ a bit. You are nothing but a kid, and as such you have a simpleton’s outlook on life. This is not necessarily a bad thing, mind you, and I applaud your will to live life to the fullest. But make no mistake, you WILL regret some of the things you do today, deciding you won’t regret it ever. This, too, is human nature.

I can’t say I wish you luck in finding an artist who would do this kind of work for one so young and naive (again, not necessarily a bad thing), but ultimately it is YOU who’s getting it and YOU who will have to live with it, and YOU are the only person in the world who can actually talk yourself out of doing it. Do what you wish, dude, but just take care that whatever you do is EXTREMELY well done. The only way to not regret ink, IMO, is when it’s well done.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

lol PLEASE get your face tattooed. please!!!!!

GeordieTattooLover
Participant
@geordietattoolover
Gsouder;74917 wrote:
Topdog- I’m glad we are on the same page… It has nothing to do with money and everything to do with laziness and BAD CHOICES, both of which you clearly support. Unless it’s tribal, then you are against it. Unless you are in a tribe, then you are ok.

Geordie- good luck with that, no reputable tattoo artist is going to do that for you and IN MY OPINION, you will look like a douche if you get it done.

Apostle- We’re fighting a losing battle. Let the kid fuck his life up, what difference does it make to us?

How do I go about getting it done then?
I have made my mind up I’ll be the one wearing the ink for the rest of my life… surely some places will do it?

I have wanted it for a while now I just need to find somewhere to do it… whats best way? :rolleyes:

I don’t want to get it done at a scratchers because it will just look s##t and I don’t want that.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I’m sorry Geordie, but personally I think the mere fact that you’re having problems finding an artist willing to do it, speaks volumes about how bad an idea it is.

But I think your only available route will be to visit the local tattoo studios and talk to them and ask them whether they do it and if not whether they know some good studios who do.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Wow dude! Is that really what you plan on doing? I would rather you did Tribal. MY OPINION: Face tattoos can be tasteful and look good as long as it is done as an accent, not blobs of shit on your cheeks. Your best bet for that is to go on EBAY an buy yourself a tattoo machine do it yourself. If you do find someone that will do that to you, chances are that he is looking for a fix and won’t be able to make straight lines anyway.

GeordieTattooLover
Participant
@geordietattoolover

I didn’t look at so many… rang in the yellow pages on weekend and have found several places that will do it as long as I have a few on my arms and my hands done, sorted! 🙂

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome.

First of all I will be honest I am not keen on getting these tats at so young an age and/or unless you are already heavily tattooed.

That said you have clearly stated your wishes and I do know of 1 studio in Leeds who would do it and are ok/good artist.

The second is a better artist but I think would be 50/50 unless you are seriously covered.

The excellent artist I know would refuse to do your hands or face unless you were body suited or were a fellow artist.

If you want I will PM them to you – I try not to encourage these types of tats (my own prejudice/reservations) so forgive me for not posting them on here.

Let me know if you want me to hit you up with contacts.

Take Care
Matthew

GeordieTattooLover
Participant
@geordietattoolover

Sent you a pm, cheers mate.

Mmildf
Participant
@mmildf

I’ve done my knuckles and My shop asked me a slew of questions: what tattoo’s do I have now, Locations, Do I have a career, how long have I been their etc etc. Something worth thinking over I wanted them when I was 16 and waited til now(21) to go ahead and do it. This was after talking to the company I work for and okaying it with the owners and my boss. Never be so quick to rush into hands, Neck or facial tattoos.

Cheers
Marcus

muska
Participant
@muska

id say your to young for tatts that cant be covered id wait till atleast 30 before even thinking of face tatts live your life and try diffent jobs get the one you like then make sure its a job that tatts are ok to have

ie.. no good having face tatts if you have to deal with people iv had complants about my tatts on my arms as in my job its t-shirts i have 2 on lower arm almost got the sack over them so be careful with the tatts

slang
Participant
@slang

I wish the world was a different place were people didn’t judge you by your looks but the sad fact is its not. I worked in a tattoo shop that did hands and faces and I have my hands covered in tattoos. FAIL!!! I do love my tattoos and I love standing out BUT I lost my job when the shop closed and I now have to cover my hands with make up and lace gloves to be able to get a job and work. I have kids now and a house to pay for so I have to have a better job. I understand people wanting to get tattoos on their face and hands and I wish I could say go for it but your life will change and so will your priorities and you can never predict your future. Stick a load of piercings in your face first and see for your self the reaction you get from employers at least you can take them out or replace them with clear plastic. All the best dude 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.