goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

I will be starting a half sleeve on Tuesday and will be off for the Tuesday and Wednesday so I will be able to wash it 3 times and re apply tattoo goo but my question is when back at work washing it in the day may become a bit tricky so will a simple cleansing wipe be ok to wipe it own and re apply the tattoo goo until my 8 hour working day is over.

axis68
Participant
@axis68

some others may wanna jump in here but…. I would avoid cleansing wipes incase they contain chemicals that may react with your new ink and it’s healing.

I’m a musician and was on the road three days after my session. I was concerned about sweating a lot and also travelling during the day and using service station wash basins.

I got round this by carrying a antibacterial gel… not for the tattoo but my hands. I used the gel on my hands so I didnt put germs onto the soap bar. I carried a fresh bar of a soap called “Simple” (Green and white wrapper) in a clean clear freezerbag along with a clean small towel to dry off after washing. This soaps real good.. all natural. Then once I had air dried the tattoo for a few minutes I added tattoo goo (or whatever your chosen aftercare product is).

My ink healed fine pretty quick.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

You are supposed to wash it three times a day. Wash it before your shift starts, and then as your shift ends and then before you go to bed. Luckily, 24 is divisible by 8.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.