dynamite
Participant
@dynamite

Hi,

I had a tattoo done a week 12 days ago and I did pretty much the same thing i did with aftercare with my other tattoos which was wrap till next morning wash,dry and thin layer of bupanthen 4-5 times p/day for about 5 days then just cream when it got dry and they turned out well. but I’m a bit worried about my recent one because it was very sore and bleed a fair bit afterwards compared to my previous ones. once the peeling had mostly finished after about a week It was left looking shiny and wrinkled like scars on the shading parts. I just wanted to know if this will go away because I have a 3hr session with the same guy who did it tommorrow and I need to have total confidence in what he’s doing.

I’ve attached a picture but i don’t know if you’ll be able to see it or not.

Thanx in advance,

sdc10319g.jpg

ljfran2383
Participant
@ljfran2383

thats what mine looks like. got done about 2 weeks ago.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

this is normal

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I don’t know… It looks to me like there was a burr on the tattoo needle causing a sub-hematoma rupture in your spline. If the tattoo starts glowing or making a low grumbling sound you might have to have your arm asphyxiated until the condition goes necrotic at which point you are in the clear.

Just my .02.

dynamite
Participant
@dynamite
Gsouder;70495 wrote:
I don’t know… It looks to me like there was a burr on the tattoo needle causing a sub-hematoma rupture in your spline. If the tattoo starts glowing or making a low grumbling sound you might have to have your arm asphyxiated until the condition goes necrotic at which point you are in the clear.

Just my .02.

yeah that pretty much sums it up lol

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.