CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

Just wondering if anyone here, has used aftercare products by “Black Cat Tattoo Aftercare” ?

I’ve just ordered some to give it a try, as it seems pretty good and states
100% natural ingredients, designed to heal naturally and not pull out the colours.

The kit I bought has the salve, soap cleanser and moisturising lotion.

Rather intrestingly.. I also found out that the uk outlet is based locally to where i live ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Not sure if I’m allowed to add a link or not, so wont chance it ๐Ÿ˜€

Anyone tried this and if so whats your feedback, be it good or bad?

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

its not one i have heard of, does it look thick and honey colour like tattoo goo or is it a cream

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet
Butterfly_Kisses;50707 wrote:
its not one i have heard of, does it look thick and honey colour like tattoo goo or is it a cream

Hiya BK

I’m not really sure to be honest as I’ve not seen it, I’m just going by the description on their web site.

I’ve taken a chance and ordered some to try anyway, so will let you know how I get on with it ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Here is a screen grab from the site, or you can Google Black Cat Tattoo Aftercare

2usu1p1.jpg

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

well the against animal testing is something that would get me using it if its any good ๐Ÿ˜‰

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
Butterfly_Kisses;50746 wrote:
well the against animal testing is something that would get me using it if its any good ๐Ÿ˜‰

so its ok to tattoo an animal as log as you dont use aftercare treatment then butterfly LOL thMuahahaha.gif

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

im not a fan of tattooed animals either , but i will make an Acception with you ๐Ÿ˜ฎ X
dont get me wrong , im a meat eater i would starve if i never ate chicken but im not a fan of dogs and bunnies being tested on when we could test products on pedos ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

Yeah.. Shame Michael Jackson is dead :rolleyes:

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet
Butterfly_Kisses;50707 wrote:

Got the kit yesterday BK & it’s more like a wax (like the stuff you style your hair with) smells quite nice too! ๐Ÿ™‚

Delivery was quick, as I only ordered it online Sunday, they wouldn’t allow me to collect it in person for whatever reason, which is a shame as they are only about a 20 min drive from where I live, anyway P&P was under a quid so cant complain ๐Ÿ˜€

When I get to use it I will let you know how I get on ๐Ÿ˜Ž

2i9nsrb.jpg

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

hopefully no more delays and you can get your arm finished off

SusanFox
Participant
@susanfox

I have Tattoo goo products, I don’t know how the two compare.

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

Thought I would just update this tread with my experience of this aftercare kit, which I have to say I’m quite impressed with. I had my last session on Monday and today is Friday, so like 4 full days.

I started application on Monday evening by washing down with the Black Cat soap cleanser which is excellent, you can feel it soothe it straight away, then a very light application of the Black Cat salve, this stuff almost melts into the skin, it goes on so easy and it also doesn’t feel greasy (unlike bephanthen) this morning I noticed I was beginning to peel so hit the Black Cat aftercare lotion, that too goes on nicely and soaks in quite fast.

I can honestly say I havn’t had any soreness whatsoever, the two previous sessions left me with tenderness, throbbing, tightness, etc. However, this time around I wouldn’t even know I’ve been tattooed TBH ๐Ÿ˜€

I’m looking forward to seeing how it heals and if I get any fading but so far I’m very impressed and am about to place an order for some more. I think the prices are very reasonable too, with the cleanser, salve, and lotion all delivered (next day) for under a tenner that’s not bad IMO ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i might have to order some of that before i have my last session on my arm ๐Ÿ˜‰

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I’d love to try a product specifically designed for tattoo aftercare, I still use Bepanthen, but it’s greasy and gives me pimples over where i’ve been tattooed. I’ll hunt around Monday and see if I can find any in a shop.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I have been making my way through several tattoo aftercare products to compare the feel and was gonna blog it soon.

I have ordered some black cat so I will try it out on my back.

I just got the dragon finished today and will have the tiger coloured in next Friday then well earned break before i finish the piece off.

Take Care
Matthew

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

Hi Sherav

Just wondering if you have tried the “Black Cat” yet, if so how did you get on with it?

I got on really well with it myself, and I see Joker1 seems to like it too! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.