SHTxHAPNS
Participant
@shtxhapns

new to the forum joined mostly for my interest in blacklight tatts, im getting my rib piece worked on tomorrow (reg ink) but the shop i get shit done at just got black light ink in and i really want some done

any thoughts and advice on blacklight in would be great

names tim btw itll be nice to talk to all of you enthusiests

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

Why ‘ello Tim! welcome to the jerk club, although I doubt you will be any match for myself as I am the master of all assholes. 🙂

Now that being said, pics! Whats on your ribs?? I’ve been toying with the idea of trying to get a blacklight tattoo myself, just to say i have one more than anything, because whats the point of ink that no one can see???

tatlover2
Participant
@tatlover2

Welcome to the forum, Tim. Happy New Year! Show us pics when you’ve finish your tat. Enjoy your stay.

SHTxHAPNS
Participant
@shtxhapns

id love to post the pics of the few i have but im not the best with computers so if someone would like to explain the best way im deff down to share and get everyones opinion

Grizwhiz02
Participant
@grizwhiz02

Haha i just joined from NY as well.

SHTxHAPNS
Participant
@shtxhapns

welcome man im a VA head

SHTxHAPNS
Participant
@shtxhapns

chesttatt.jpg
ambigram.jpg

the chest piece is just the first outline for both and my arm ambigram needs to have the fill done again as i got my arm tore up soon after gettin the color in :p

let me know what yall think please

Grizwhiz02
Participant
@grizwhiz02

What is the chest peice of? Both look nice

SHTxHAPNS
Participant
@shtxhapns

the ambigram is my last name and then my lil bros last name
the chest piece is a straight razor (ive always been baby faced) and the bottum is a goth chearleader kinda thing :p

all pics were off a phone so quality aint the best

and thanx

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the forums.

I can’t find the link to Sherav’s very detailed post about the blacklight ink to give you right now, but reading it put me WAY off getting some done. It’s extremely dangerous because nobody knows how the ink will hold up over time and I’m not going to be one of the guinea pigs 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.